Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your still avoiding it, I mean...if I did it, I would have owned that right away...coming out super aggressive and annoying thinking we should have you cleared and no case is just making it even more obvious
No im not
I explained my actions. It lines up with what was said
Post automatically merged:

It seems we lost Luka. Perhaps he slipped and fell down
phone died

Everything I said has lined up with my words|
You cannot case me. It is impossible.
Iso me (big scary word) If youre of the mind im evil. IT should reveal to you tthe obvious townieness inside

What are you afraid will happen while you’re gone lol??
???? Who said I'm afraid

I don't care if he gets lynched, it's the time that is a limitation

It was precautionary so there's some room for more discussion and pressing the dude and other scum reads

This is not hard to understand

I suppose you're dogging me and finding any kind of thing you view as an inconsistency or malevolent which explains these annoying questions about my intentions you will not view as innocuous

I want you to be the town leader(if ur town)
Are you out of shots, any new info?
I have no shots. and I can claim generic since I learned that someone turned me into vanilla ice cream.

So either mafia was afraid of me and targeted me or, which is more likely, Dr_Professor turned me into vanilla when I jailed him last night. I thought that mafia would target him since he was actively pushing for mass reveal.

So, that's new.

???? Who said I'm afraid

I don't care if he gets lynched, it's the time that is a limitation

It was precautionary so there's some room for more discussion and pressing the dude and other scum reads

This is not hard to understand

I suppose you're dogging me and finding any kind of thing you view as an inconsistency or malevolent which explains these annoying questions about my intentions you will not view as innocuous
You do know this isn’t majority right?

Status
Not open for further replies.