Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no shots. and I can claim generic since I learned that someone turned me into vanilla ice cream.

So either mafia was afraid of me and targeted me or, which is more likely, Dr_Professor turned me into vanilla when I jailed him last night. I thought that mafia would target him since he was actively pushing for mass reveal.

So, that's new.
you jailed a dead tree stump......

names dont show up anyway. so what more do you want. Ive listed my actiuons. I've listed my name, and you are saying that you want actuions I have never sent.

Can I have your social security number? I don't think you have given it to us when you did your claim.
Agreed. Everyone post their social security number. It will help me find scum

What do you think of AM by chance ?
@Dr_Professor83 since I plan to go to sleep at reasonable time I am doing quick ISO of Jesse (I can do other stuff tomorrow maybe).

His first 2 pages are mostly useless fluffing. Here he asks @Luka what he things about AM, which is interesting choice. Then Jesse says AM is hard to read.

Could be some distancing towards Luka / AM.

What did you do last night with your action @The Orca
Nothing at night. My 4 actives are either used, used during the day (upgrades and immune from redirects), or not worth using (1 time night chat). The message I create can be liked to be healed and protected....but no idea how that happens or what it works on

4 actives are

Mental Focus- immune from redirects, everyday use
Aura Buff- upgrades the next move, everyday use
Ally Bond- chat/protect for the game, 1 shot
Sharing Thoughts- night chat, 1 shot

placing my vote on Sallucion think he is scum in my view .

Vote lynch Sallucion

I suspect Cake , Luka are his scum buddies .

Not completely sure on Michelle as well she can be toss up or wild Indie if there is one .

RN - Unsure could be toss up

Town likely -kiku, Melkor, orca , Bakidou

Hayumi’s slot is unsure but could be inactive town .
Another post Jesse made while being top wagon with reads.

He put Luka again as top scum choice alongiside Cake (on which he could have some TMI on). Propably Jesse and Luka not in the same team then?

Orca is in his town reads here, as is Baki and Kiku.

Nothing at night. My 4 actives are either used, used during the day (upgrades and immune from redirects), or not worth using (1 time night chat). The message I create can be liked to be healed and protected....but no idea how that happens or what it works on

4 actives are

Mental Focus- immune from redirects, everyday use
Aura Buff- upgrades the next move, everyday use
Ally Bond- chat/protect for the game, 1 shot
Sharing Thoughts- night chat, 1 shot
You’ve not used your chats at all?

names dont show up anyway. so what more do you want. Ive listed my actiuons. I've listed my name, and you are saying that you want actuions I have never sent.

Can I have your social security number? I don't think you have given it to us when you did your claim.
But actions show as a rule in this game, did your actions did not show?

Status
Not open for further replies.