๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aye ty! The Arcane news legit made me so fucking happy, only a years wait and not more I mean thankfully! Netflix absolutely killing it lately and in the past year on what they're offering and producing, it's UNREAL!
Yeah they've been doing good work ngl. I am looking forward to S2 of Arcane, the animated Witcher movie and the final season of Stranger Things. Hopefully ST also comes out in 2024.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- NO ONE PIECE OSTS/THEME SONGS.

- FMA OST BROTHERS AND BLEACH OST CLAVAR LA ESPADA, PANDORA HEARTS PARTING SONG, BLEACH WILL OF THE HEART, FAIRY TAIL MEZAMERU, ARCANE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, BLEACH FOR THE LOST ONES, HXH GINPATSU, UCHIHA ITACHI THEME, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THEME, DARK SOULS FOR THE DARK SOULS, NARUTO MAIN THEME, DETH NOTE L'S THEME A, THOR RAGNAROK, PINK PANTHER THEME, TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER AND GIORNO'S THEME ARE BANNED DUE TO BEING THE PREVIOUS WINNERS AND FINALISTS.

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN OST/THEME SONG FROM AN ANIME OR TV SERIES OR A MOVIE OR AN ANIME MOVIE OR A CARTOON OR A GAME, ETC.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME OST/THEME THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE OST/THEME AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @GUI-KHAN
3. @Fujishiro
4. @CoC: Color of Clowns
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Devilbat
8. @Jaguark101
9. @Mashiro Blue
10. @Bisoromi Bear
11. @Gaimon The Pirate
12. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
13. @Gorosei Informer
14. @Dr_Professor83

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue @Bisoromi Bear
In.

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- NO ONE PIECE OSTS/THEME SONGS.

- FMA OST BROTHERS AND BLEACH OST CLAVAR LA ESPADA, PANDORA HEARTS PARTING SONG, BLEACH WILL OF THE HEART, FAIRY TAIL MEZAMERU, ARCANE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN, BLEACH FOR THE LOST ONES, HXH GINPATSU, UCHIHA ITACHI THEME, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THEME, DARK SOULS FOR THE DARK SOULS, NARUTO MAIN THEME, DETH NOTE L'S THEME A, THOR RAGNAROK, PINK PANTHER THEME, TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER AND GIORNO'S THEME ARE BANNED DUE TO BEING THE PREVIOUS WINNERS AND FINALISTS.

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF AN OST/THEME SONG FROM AN ANIME OR TV SERIES OR A MOVIE OR AN ANIME MOVIE OR A CARTOON OR A GAME, ETC.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME OST/THEME THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE OST/THEME AND RIDE WITH IT UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY.

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @GUI-KHAN
3. @Fujishiro
4. @CoC: Color of Clowns
5. @Bepo D. Bear
6. @MUUGEN
7. @Devilbat
8. @Jaguark101
9. @Mashiro Blue
10. @Bisoromi Bear
11. @Gaimon The Pirate
12. @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
13. @Gorosei Informer
14. @Dr_Professor83
15. @The White Crane
16. @Adam ๐ŸŽ
17. @IceWitch
18. @Cruxroux

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue @Bisoromi Bear
Filler cuz i'm gonna be so busy this day:josad: