I can't lie I find it so funny when Kidd fans get so defensive over jokes lol
Like I can see why you wouldn't want us to slander your fave but that happens with every character and honestly he was pretty stupid for charging a Yonko and his entire crew like that so I don't even know how you could get mad over people calling him out for that
Same with Kizaru and Sanji fans
Kidd slander is funny af

C

Cruxroux

I don't hate you nor any other Kidd fan, but at the same time I'm not gonna let you just constantly insult me and others for slandering him while you proceed to do the same with Shanks, Luffy, etc.
It's not even about plot armor, plot armor never saved Shanks from losing an arm and getting a scar on his eye, or Luffy getting humiliated and one shot by drunk base Kaidou, Law and his crew getting beat up by BB and having his ship destroyed, all the shit that happened to Ginny and Kuma, etc.
And I'm sorry that this happened, but that's just how it is, Oda's not dumb enough to just have Kidd get a bs win against Shanks when he didn't even have advanced Haki yet.
This was clear from the start, even Kaidou (who uses his DF a LOT) said Haki is the most powerful ability, so how was Kidd going to possibly win?
Sometimes you just gotta face reality man.
Just what did you do
:luffywat:
How come I didn't see anything happening lol.