Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Was staying out of the drama to not escalate things any further, but it seems he really did pull his account soooo let me say this real quick.

I understand where he was coming from

However. Kid's not real. You don't have to go nuclear because people are cracking jokes over something the author did. Direct your anger at Oda. If anyone. None of that was worth all that drama.

How do you think admiral fans feel every time their favs get shit on in the manga and the yonko fandom collectively bullies them?

How do you think Dragon fans feel when their fav hasn't done dick in the 20 years he's been in the story, and every time a chance emerges for him to actually do something? Nothing happens?

How do you think Sanji fans feel when he gets constantly hype-tooled, gets used for a tiring perv joke ect?

Kid fans are not the only people putting up with slander and memes.

At the end of the day, it's not anything serious. It's just banter. It's not toxicity, just dweebs fucking with each other. Always has been, always will be.

Was staying out of the drama to not escalate things any further, but it seems he really did pull his account soooo let me say this real quick.

However. Kid's not real. You don't have to go nuclear because people are cracking jokes over something the author did. Direct your anger at Oda. If anyone. None of that was worth all that drama.

How do you think admiral fans feel every time their favs get shit on in the manga and the yonko fandom collectively bullies them?

How do you think Dragon fans feel when their fav hasn't done dick in the 20 years he's been in the story, and every time a chance emerges for him to actually do something? Nothing happens?

How do you think Sanji fans feel when he gets constantly hype-tooled, gets used for a tiring perv joke ect?

At the end of the day, it's not anything serious. It's just banter. It's not toxicity, just dweebs fucking with each other. Always has been, always will be.
This.
In fact I'm a huge Dragon fan my self, but when people call him a desk jockey and stuff I still laugh, because he's fictional and I also know that he'll still do something important sooner or later.
Same with the Mihawk slander... Well more of the stuff about him not getting any feats besides clashing with Vista, the whole "Shanks > Mihawk, Shanks isn't a swordsman, Mihawk is only above in skill" stuff is fucking stupid though

Lmfao my man ikr