Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say I'm not really impressed with how you're solving each potential scenario here, they're all quite weak.

The issue is you're discounting the fact Cake is an outlier and makes unique plays, so she deviates from the traditional scum tactics a fair bit.
This is proven by the frame messages - the only profile that matches that would imitate posting styles as decoys would be her or I'm underestimating some other players that could.

And it's unusual for you to solve this way but I'm not sure what it entails - when you're town, I notice that your method is mainly questioning the why. Here you aren't doing any of it. Not sure if you shook your play up this game.

I'll give lenience to you because it does seem you're behind and it's not bullshit, however.

And keep in mind, scum is also scumhunting. There's a common goal for town and scum which makes solving all the more difficult. (Scumhunting is what I believe Cake was doing with those messages)

Seconded
vote red night
vote lynch the orca
I am convinced.

Vote lynch Ekko
No worries. One mafia failed and we get to kill T-scum again.

vote lynch t-pein
I do but I’ve yet to figure it out.

I also jailed ultra last night and mysteriously there was no red kill against.
Yea.
And jailed him again last night
Sure sallyscum can be next
I’ve literally only did jail actions.
I think so. Says that I can jauk the person for a phase. So not sure if that was an oversight in the phrasing. In any case you were supposed to be a good boy phase 1
ultra again. i guess my hunch was wrong,
So I had saved ultra after all. It’s a shame I lost confidence and didn’t do anything. Should have stick with it.
So, there's some minor development and vague details about your actions

All you did was just jail Ultra more than once? And then you miraculously decided to not?
This isn't the AM I know beating scum into the concrete. You're far more devious and are very good at using your actions and you stick with your gut and continue protecting the stronger town.

Why did you suddenly deviate from Ultra and drop your gut read? I don't see any posts indicating how your read on him developed or any method of interrogation to lead you to the conclusion to not follow your gut.

All you did was just jail Ultra more than once? And then you miraculously decided to not?
This isn't the AM I know beating scum into the concrete. You're far more devious and are very good at using your actions and you stick with your gut and continue protecting the stronger town.

Why did you suddenly deviate from Ultra and drop your gut read? I don't see any posts indicating how your read on him developed or any method of interrogation to lead you to the conclusion to not follow your gut.
yes. All that I did was jail people. Then skipped a phase.

Waste, since I did not use offensive ability.

Since @Ratchet asked for it as well I have the following active abilities:

Deadly Claws - as limited shot I have target someone who will bleed and die 2 cycles later - I used on Sallucion so far.

Hunting Instinct - on even nights I can investigate if someone has killing ability - I used it on Cake tonight.

Acrobatic Mastery - as a limited shot I can bussdrive myself with another player for a phase.
Because that ability was used d1, and you claimed to be able to use it only on even nights

Let me get this straight

You used an action to demonstrate (???) to Ekko as proof it's yours
The number of actions didn't line up so that's your explanation?

Are we really doing this?

There's several red flags here and I think you know what they are and why this doesn't bode well for you

i think I just forgot to send in an action

Status
Not open for further replies.