Orca (town)
Pot (null)

Flipped scum

CakeWalker (orange mafia)
Cubey (red mafia)
T-pein (red mafia)
Random asshole (orange Mafia)
PB (orange Mafia)

Out of the unresolved slots, the missing pieces that will hurt the solve the most is Pot and Kiku

A side note that I'm not gonna entertain, but something to go over nonetheless if LM or AM flip town:
If I were to actually follow the tinfoil, Orca would be included, but when ISOing Ultra he wasn't under much pressure and the actions sent by him indicates he's on the right side and they haven't been destructive in the way other slots have been that flipped scum imo

The worst case scenario:
AM and LM are both town somehow

What's the game plan if that happens?

Flipped town

Red Night
Zolo
Rratchet
Ada
Psyche
Naomi
Flower
Reloaded
Ekko
Mathias
Charlie
Yoho

Indie
Blue
Odd

Unresolved reads:
Lord Melkor (lean scum)
Kiku (null)
Hayumi (figure it out)
AM (lean scum)
Luka (blatant scum)
Orca (town)
Pot (null)

Flipped scum

CakeWalker (orange mafia)
Cubey (red mafia)
T-pein (red mafia)
Random asshole (orange Mafia)
PB (orange Mafia)

Out of the unresolved slots, the missing pieces that will hurt the solve the most is Pot and Kiku

A side note that I'm not gonna entertain, but something to go over nonetheless if LM or AM flip town:
If I were to actually follow the tinfoil, Orca would be included, but when ISOing Ultra he wasn't under much pressure and the actions sent by him indicates he's on the right side and they haven't been destructive in the way other slots have been that flipped scum imo

The worst case scenario:
AM and LM are both town somehow

What's the game plan if that happens?
Well the game just ends, because we are only 8 alive atm, 5 after the next night most likely

I.e. one of the boys flip town and AM is somehow not scum in that scenario and a mislynch instead

I don't even know where to go with this if that's even the case (lol, lmao even) because it means Pot and Kiki would have to be the remaining scum

Anyway I'm confident in my solve for now, just want to take precautions in the case if a mislynch and a misread

Well the game just ends, because we are only 8 alive atm, 5 after the next night most likely
Lol correct. There is no gameplan for two mislynches.

There’s no gameplan for one.

Of course scum could shoot them for us if they’re town
I.e. one of the boys flip town and AM is somehow not scum in that scenario and a mislynch instead

I don't even know where to go with this if that's even the case (lol, lmao even) because it means Pot and Kiki would have to be the remaining scum

Anyway I'm confident in my solve for now, just want to take precautions in the case if a mislynch and a misread
YOU GUYS DON'T LET ME FINISH

I misspoke and I realized I'm using the terminology poorly

I mean a mislynch and a misread bearing there's certain results verifying one of them if the other flips town
Not 2 mislynches, sorry

I'm being fair in the sense I'm holding you to your word about not dying away to give proof as an olive branch

But the fact you feel you had to go out of the way to do so when Ekko started reading you as scum is not something that makes me feel better about this
It was not out of my way. Ekko wanted proof and I was willing to show him how it worked. He’s the one who backed away first.

Banging my head into the wall
Spaghetti everywyere

Misread + actions verifying one of them after one of them flips town = ??

Meaning if the second part of the equation happens (lol), the solve might change before we go after the other

Basically
Let's say amazingly AM is town because of mech next phase after a town flip on Mel or vice versa
Do we re-evaluate the read or are we going after either/or next? Do we add Kiki and Pot to the PoE in that case if AM/Mel aren't the lynch the following phase?

The reason I'm doing this is because of the last game

I didn't have a contingency plan if a player flipped town toward endgame and it was down to one lynch the following phase
I just assumed "scum lol rekt"
I didn't re-evaluate and try to think of a different solve in the case I was wrong

Now, I don't think I'm wrong, but evaluating other possible avenues and secondary solves is crucial in the case a lynch on one of them backfires and the following phase we misread

Do we understand each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.