C

Cruxroux

Luffy was not defeated with a single attack, you are living in a dream world, and the situation to talk about stamina is very ironic because kizaru fought with luffy in the offscreen part without attacking named , both of them did not attack, they just punched each other and luffy got tired because of his devil fruit while ,kizaru was out of breath because of nothing, luffy did not use everything and did not exert much effort until the last acoc attack.
Stop crying and accept canon
Bruh you still havn't answered my question.
You keep deluding and repeating yourself when I have already said Kizaru didn't intend to fight was succesful in evading kizaru until the very end, it was luffy who reached his limit , kizaru didn't.
name me a yonkou who would be rendered useless after landing one punch and can't do shit after that , open to every kind of threat.
I reading your delusion again and again. if you can't answer that question , Luffy did struggle and is not in any better condition, the very first point I made.

Bruh you still havn't answered my question.
You keep deluding and repeating yourself when I have already said Kizaru didn't intend to fight was succesful in evading kizaru until the very end, it was luffy who reached his limit , kizaru didn't.
name me a yonkou who would be rendered useless after landing one punch and can't do shit after that , open to every kind of threat.
I reading your delusion again and again. if you can't answer that question , Luffy did struggle and is not in any better condition, the very first point I made.
Bruh I gave the answer but you don't want to accept it, as I said they both fought in the off-screen part, luffy was trying to distract him, they didn't make any named attacks and luffy naturally got tired due to the effect of his fruit and when we saw them, luffy said that his goal was to distract kizaru and kizaru was out of breath in the battle where he didn't do much on his side, he was almost out of battery and finally luffy temporarily incapacitated him with an attack, one of them got tired with the disadvantage of the fruit while the other just got tired, i think you have a hard time looking objectively, and what's with this delusion, luffy wasn't defeated with a single attack, you're just delusional.