Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Calm down my lovelies

Kid and Law will 100% rebound, get stronger, and comeback on Laugh Tale. Book it.
did you know the word used for the kidd crew getting destroyed in japanese was ''kaimetsu'' which means an organization that forever ceases to function, whereas in law's case he only used the word for defeated, this is most likely because kid's dream was to be pk so he would have to be done in eventually whether it be by luffy or someone else

ALSO, ZOLO IS SOOO GARBAGE, I MEAN....WHAT WAS ODA THINKING WHEN HE CREATED A SIDE CHARACTER STRONGER THAN THE MC? THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GARBAGE.

AND WHY ZOLO ALWAYS GET HYPE AND FIGHTS IN ALL ARCS? THIS IS SOOOO TRASH.
Every time I see you talking about Zolo:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Until he is stronger than MC first he has to beat Lucci

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Telling this since… always? Even before Onigashima I told you he will be on elbaf and laugh tale. And where is he right now? Elbaf.
Admittedly, I was down on Kid after Onigashima. I thought he lacked polish/development I anticipated for him before the arc. However, his decisive defeat against Shanks actually restored my faith in him in a weird way. I don't think Oda would abruptly end his arc in a one shot like that. It read more like Kid is hitting rock bottom before his final push towards One Piece on Laugh Tale. There's significance in him being the first to mention the "Man with burn marks," and while he will inevitably lose to Luffy, I don't believe it will be in a manner that completely trashes him. The same goes for Law. I'm even more confident in Law's comeback given he's one of the top 5 most iconic and popular characters.
did you know the word used for the kidd crew getting destroyed in japanese was ''kaimetsu'' which means an organization that forever ceases to function, whereas in law's case he only used the word for defeated, this is most likely because kid's dream was to be pk so he would have to be done in eventually whether it be by luffy or someone else
Linguistic scaling again? :kobeha:

I dunno man, hard to imagine Kid being trashed like this and never getting any subsequent showings. I'd even wear a Cruzeiro avy if he never returns :beanmean::kawak::crazwhat:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
Yeah we don’t waste panel time seeing fodder, you are right.
That’s why uruoge has about 4,2 panels*.

*including the ones he was mentioned.
urouge clears kid any day of the week, insert urouge into the story anywhere were he is and it becomes infinitely better because he doesnt lose

Urouge and Kid both met kaido, only 1 of them got bodied so hard

Urouge and Kid both go into big moms territory, Urouge beats a commander, kid runs off scared