Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just for the record, I don't think Urouge will ever be wanked like Law or hyped as a big Luffy rival like Kid (at least pre Onigashima), but he'll play his role. There must be a reason for delaying his spotlight in the story compared to the other Supernovas.

To be fair I warned them from the moment Joy Boy returned till EOS is gonna be the most wank any MC ever gotten lol So I guess if they expect Zoro to outshine Luffy they'll be disappointed. Actually, you'll be disappointed if you expect anyone to outwank Luffy right now.

And yes Buggy is literally the best character in fiction.
TRUE, even the story about Kuma is still about Luffy

Just for the record, I don't think Urouge will ever be wanked like Law or hyped as a big Luffy rival like Kid (at least pre Onigashima), but he'll play his role. There must be a reason for delaying his spotlight in the story compared to the other Supernovas.
Urouge will be lucky if he gets the same treatment as X-Drake lmao

Back during the WCI arc, Urouge being confirmed to have defeated a commander was really impressive.

But now that we got to the point of the story where characters like Luffy, Law, and Kid have defeated the Yonko's, and characters like Zoro and Sanji who have defeated way stronger commanders, the whole Urouge defeating Snack is just not that impressive anymore.

Also don't forget that we never saw Snack in action and he was confirmed to be the weakest of the commanders, heck some people also believe he was probably weaker than even Perospero.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
TRUE, even the story about Kuma is still about Luffy
Literally every story from now on gonna be about messiah Nika liberating the world, and I'll be here to enjoy the seething while doing my Nika Dum ta Dum ta~~ dance

Urouge will be lucky if he gets the same treatment as X-Drake lmao
Which is still something lol

But just due to the nature of his role being in a later arc, it will carry more significance.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Back during the WCI arc, Urouge being confirmed to have defeated a commander was really impressive.

But now that we got to the point of the story where characters like Luffy, Law, and Kid have defeated the Yonko's, and characters like Zoro and Sanji who have defeated way stronger commanders, the whole Urouge defeating Snack is just not that impressive anymore.

Also don't forget that we never saw Snack in action and he was confirmed to be the weakest of the commanders, heck some people also believe he was probably weaker than even Perospero.
This is all true. But it's not fair to downgrade him based on other characters feats since we never saw his fight. Let's wait till he's present in an arc first lol

killer struggled with hawkins

Law, kid and killer still yet to beat commanders

Urouge is the 2nd strongest supernova until a supernoav beats a commander, yonko or admiral in a 1v1
Once Killer figured Hawkins out, he easily defeated him.

Why the fuck does it matter if Kid and Law didn't defeated commanders? They both defeated a Yonko, that's a way bigger deal than defeating a commander especially a weak one like Snack.

Your Urouge wank is just sad.:lawsigh: