Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
redon if you can hear us please redon, please save me, please save me redon, save me, im asking you, please save me....please save me!!! keep these people away from me!! dear gods name PLEASE STOP THESE FIENDS

You should only trust Ferrero Rocher

Short spoiler thanks to Ferrero Rocher:

- Chapter 1099: "Sun God Nika"
- The chapter covers the remaining 6 years of the flashback
- King Becori burns the houses of Sobert Kingdom
- Kuma gets really furious to see his friends die
- Kuma liberates the kingdom by sending the king to another island with his "hands of liberation" (paw paw fruit)
- Kuma is made the king of Sorbet Kingdom and is known as the tyrant king
- Kuma wants to set sail to liberate other kingdoms from oppressing kings with his "hands of liberation"
- Kuma becomes a pirate and we see him liberate multiple kingdoms
- Bonney is hidden in Kuma's ship in the dark

- 4 years later (story before the timeskip), Bonney is 10 years old and she falls really sick and is about to die
- Bonney tells Kuma "dad, I'm 10 years old now, I should get better soon" (she thought that she would heal at 10 years old)
- Kuma tells Bonney "don't worry, you will soon be able to get under the sun thanks to the sun god Nika"
- Kuma heard that there was a great scientist of the name of Vegapunk that could probably save Bonney
- Kuma decides to join the World Government and become a Warlord of the sea to speak with Vegapunk
- Kuma goes to see Vegapunk and begs him to find a solution for Bonney
- Vegapunk tells him that he can't do anything for her and that even him can't cure the incurable disease Sapphire Scale
- Kuma decides to take Bonney's sapphire scale with his "hands of liberation" (paw paw fruit)
- Kuma had to take the sapphire scale or it would have returned to Bonney
- All the Sapphire scales are transferred from Bonney to Kuma, Bonney is healed, she is smiling
- However, it is now Kuma who falls sick, we see him have pain because of the sapphire scales but he stays alive thanks to his Buccaneer race
- Kuma is yet happy because Bonney is now healed and she looks very happy, like when Luffy was happy after Zoro took his pain
- However, Kuma is dying now and there is no coming back from this
- Dying Kuma goes to see Vegapunk again and asks him to find a solution so he would remain alive
- Vegapunk proposes to convert him into a cyborg so the sapphire scales can live inside his body. The robot would be controlled in distance thanks to the ancient robot's system
- Kuma asks Vegapunk to save his soul and memories somewhere safe so he can experience Nika coming back
- Kuma removes his soul from his dying body with the "hands of liberation" (paw paw fruit) next to the ancient robot
- Kuma's soul is transferred into the ancient robot
- 2 years after (post-timeskip), we see that Kuma is no longer himself as he became a cyborg. We see him being a Celestial Dragon slave, him being rescued and him rampaging Marie Geoise. We realize that it was the ancient robot's system that was making Kuma behaving that way.
- We then switch to Egghead. We see the dormant ancient robot.
- We then see when Giant Luffy (Nika) appeared and grabbed Kizaru. We see the drums of liberation reaching the ancient robot. We realize that Nika liberated Kuma's soul that was inside the ancient robot and Kuma was the one reacting to them as he has been waiting for them his whole life.
- We then switch to the present.
- In an impressive double spread, we see Nika appearing back on the ancient robot's shoulder, ready to save Bonney from Saturn.
- No break next week.
>from Ferrero Rocher
>first word not raffaello

shit's as fake as a three dollar bill