Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I hadn't died. Would people have lynched Luka anyway?
Absolutely

He had far too many inconsistencies in his statements and he also slipped big time with 'the town', I took it as a subtle concession to improve his scumplay whenever he rolls scum next.

I just wanted to connect certain dots to the messages, it helps me profile certain members and possible tactics they may use. It narrows down the PoE and enforces my reads and rules stuff out.

The small stuff like this is very telling and overlooked, it just needs to be examined first before going gungho like I was ready to do with AM if Luka had the infinitesimal of flipping town.
Part of me ruled out Orca as scum and stopped the tinfoil when that message was sent, too.

Don't really feel I deserve MVP nods - I wasn't particularly accurate and left Prof a losing PoE. I want to say I made myself easy to read as town but apparently not easy enough for Naomi (horrible kill choice from her though, seriously, and after my death, her insisting I was scum with a fake flip was pure delusion) but yeah I appreciate the nod.

Was a pleasure @Dr_Professor83 - enough of this retirement talk though. Your presence will be missed too much, just pace yourself when you can.
i saw town dying from your suspect list, also bastard set up and seen scum flip town roles

god forbid i question it.

don't worry we won't have this problem anymore

good job on making the roles everyone

i will say i'm sorry for making the census ability

that one might be a bit broken, helps town solve a lot

especially because Fuji had small slip and ended up telling me there was 8 scum at the start

Status
Not open for further replies.