Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It is not a topic worth spending time to write long articles, but they spend so much time that I saw a bruh obsessed shipper sharing the same thing hundreds of times just to make the tag of the couple he shipped popular.
the literal author of the series has already confirmed that there will be no romance between the SHs, any talks about shippings should've ended there

the literal author of the series has already confirmed that there will be no romance between the SHs, any talks about shippings should've ended there
Oda ruined all the ships but I don't know if it is still being discussed Oda said that there would be no romance between the straw hats and luffy rejected hancock there is no element of romance in the crew I wonder why they are discussing it
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Yes, in Luhan fans' dreams

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda ruined all the ships but I don't know if it is still being discussed Oda said that there would be no romance between the straw hats and luffy rejected hancock there is no element of romance in the crew I wonder why they are discussing it
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Yes, in Luhan fans' dreams
exactly luffy won't be with hancock but he won't be with nami either