Controversial Top 5 Ships

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Here's another top 5 today's topic shall be best ships

5. Zorshigi- Zoro x Tashigi just makes sense to me both use Swords, they have good back n forth and chemistry she looks slightly like his child hood friend.

4. Coji- Sanji x Cossette well her being of legal age in most countries automatically puts her above pudding but she can cook being the head chef of germa cooks and I can see them opening a restaurant in the new world or grandline one that sails around bringing food to islands that need them.

3. Robci- Robin x Rob Lucci the enemies to lovers troupe is a tried and true method around the same age both have calm demeanor and they can bond over that time Lucci tried killing Robin.

2. Luffy x Nami- Lumi but Yoho Oda said there won't be romance between strawhats. Well he also said the story will end in 5 years 20 years ago so I'd say take his statements with a grain of salt, I'm sure you Luhan fans are fuming but Luffy saw Nami and made this face ๐Ÿคค but when he saw Boa he made this one ๐Ÿ˜

1. Franky x Lilith- sparks shall fly ๐Ÿ˜Œ if you catch my drift

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'll give you 5 ships
Sanji - Pudding : almost canon
Zoro - Hiyori : almost canon
Robin - Lucci : I can buy this one off your list... it kind of hurt to see Lucci's younger than me though.
Vivi - Koza : fuck Sabo
Sabo - Koala : here he's fine

Sort of unrelated question, but why is Sabo x Koala so well-liked when it's just a budget version of the seemingly hated Luffy x Nami :choppawhat:

As for top 5 ships, uhhh

1. Thousand Sunny
2. Moby Dick
3. Going Merry
4. Queen Mama Chanter
5. Luffy x Nami