Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Daily reminder that Saturn needs to die the worst death possible but it's a shonen so Luffy won't kill him and I'll still be seething even after OP ends

Akai2

β€Ž
Hi :pepemwai:

Only you will be saying that :tch:

Yeah man I know, but he NEEDS to fucking die a painful death
Ye but isn’t he immortal , the knife stab was like nothing to him . Luffy’s punches would do nothing . Only problem we have infos on Gorosei whatever it is Elbaf arc will be crucial place where crew will learn how to defeat I’m and Gorosei.

This is where Dragon should appear he will perform kills for luffy.

Akai2

β€Ž
Ye but isn’t he immortal , the knife stab was like nothing to him . Luffy’s punches would do nothing . Only problem we have infos on Gorosei whatever it is Elbaf arc will be crucial place where crew will learn how to defeat I’m and Gorosei.

This is where Dragon should appear he will perform kills for luffy.
I hope we won't have immortality outside of Imu. It should be once every 1000 years type thing. I think the gorosei are just "special" like giants who can live 300+ years. And yeah, Dragon killing one of the gorosei adds up, just don't think it's Oda's style unfortunately. He won't have one of the "good" guys kill people. At least not explicitly. If he dies, it'll be Blackbeard swooping in.

I hope we won't have immortality outside of Imu. It should be once every 1000 years type thing. I think the gorosei are just "special" like giants who can live 300+ years. And yeah, Dragon killing one of the gorosei adds up, just don't think it's Oda's style unfortunately. He won't have one of the "good" guys kill people. At least not explicitly. If he dies, it'll be Blackbeard swooping in.
Maybe it has to do with Imu , i think Gorosei may not even be human so it makes perfect sense they are devil themselves in disguise .

Saturn will lose but I think he is one of those characters like Kaido and Big Mom where he has to be killed, he can't be left alive
True it would suck given how much Kuma’s life has been tragedy .

I rate Egghead way better than wano the pace is mindblowing . Saturn’s build up as bad guy is not single arc but series of panel when he was shown first time .

If Saturn dies it would definately make Imu’s position unstable and he would risk revealing himself to the world and WG shows it’s real face .

True it would suck given how much Kuma’s life has been tragedy .

I rate Egghead way better than wano the pace is mindblowing . Saturn’s build up as bad guy is not single arc but series of panel when he was shown first time .

If Saturn dies it would definately make Imu’s position unstable and he would risk revealing himself to the world and WG shows it’s real face .
Imu's reveal is only a matter of time, Wapol, Vivi, Sabo and Revs, possibly Doflamingo already know of their secret.