?
Post automatically merged:

Ya'll ask some wild questions on this site, I swear.

I'm like 95% straight. I've simped for Breath of the Wild/Tears of the Kingdom Link, Narukami Yu from the Persona 4 games, Astolfo from Fate, and a few others.

From One Piece, the only guy that's ever really got me going was Law. Zoro's hot, but Law has that brooding side to him that just hits different.

Comparatively I've simped for probably over 1,000 anime/manga/video game women at this point, since I was already simping for Sailor Moon, Gundam, and Pokemon characters when I was like six.

I'm more of a giant otaku simp shithead, but, yeah, there's definitely a little gay in there.
Shiet...
Post automatically merged:

BitterSweet chapter

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
Omg

1099 is gonna be a Tama chapter
I wonder if Tama could take over the Mecha Sea Beasts? Probably.

Would be so weird for her to show up now, we need Dragon and Vivi.

Kuma's coming through with the teleport.

The crew might get split up again, but, if they do, I think it will be half to Elbaf and half to Wano. Luffy, Zoro, Chopper (SMILEs), Robin (Pluton), and Franky (Pluton) with Vegapunk to Wano, and Brook, Jinbei, Sanji, Nami, and Usopp to Elbaf. I expect Vivi to come back in 1,103, and I'd have her in Wano, too.

From Malik:
- Chapter starts with Kuma killing the king of Sorbet kingdom
- Because he was so brutal, his enemies start calling him the Tyrant
- Timeskip to 2 and a half years ago
- Kuma and Bonney are often visiting Vegapunk to heal Bonney's disease
- Saturn learns from Cipher Pol that Kuma is the bucaneer child that escaped God Valley
- Kuma is given an ultimatum by the Government - become their tool or Sorbet citizens and Bonney will all be enslaved
- Last page back to present, Kuma lands behind Saturn

Break next week

Hi clown, look OP without swordsmen would be so trash that no one would even care what goofy nika nika bullshit story is about....so embrace the sword ass way:suresure:

By the way, OP if taken for the first 10 chapter would be miles behind kagurabachi first 10 chapters. I say that while being generous with OP:suresure:

this clown is offendend cuz OP is nothing without sword ass characters that actually keep this show alive:suresure:
How does it taste?:choppawhat: