Zolo

Cope Doctor
I never witnessed that myself but I don’t post that often outside of a few threads. I didn’t even know this drama was happening until today because I noticed his account was deleted on another thread.

That being said, I hope people on here don’t take the trolling/jokes/memes on here that seriously. It’s dumb to lose your mind over a comic book series made for 14 year olds.
I dont cry whe tree falls over me and gets me bleeding, I buy a protection from those accidents. I dont go working in harsh conditions without being prepared for them. but yet again I know shit will happen, I will get hurt. and I get hurt every day in my line of work , is just that I brush it off, things happen... Now I can handle it , so I do it... If I couldnt I wouldnt do my job. there are things that I cant do and I dont do them,, like I fear heights, so I dont work a job that needs me to climb tall buildings... If you fear trolling on a comic book forum than maybe dont go here, if you see people here are mean in there own way and you dont like it than quit it when it becouse uncomfortable to you , dont look for sympathy or atention., I wont go climbing and asking others for support for me in a thing that I cant simply do.