Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember but what exactly is stopping them from doing it?
Bc

A.) if extra kills start happening that are too many for Mafia to be doing then you’re the first suspect
B.) it only takes one townie to shoot you to end the game for you
C.) your claim and actions are gonna be put under scrutiny (aka if you are a claimed McMuffin who says they win the game as soon as they grant 5 wishes and you grant 5 wishes and don’t leave then you are a caught liar)

Prif answering this better than I could have lol. But yeah, that's it. You have people like Ratchet and Fuji who will Town side a lot and who I will continue to trust. I went as far as to threaten to convert him to our side if he acts against us when I was scum in Favs because I knew Ratchet being on Town's side would have been troublesome.
You trust me too right :pepeshy:

Indies are people who, for the most part, don't interfere too much with other factions' wincons, so why the fuck is hunting them ever a good idea? If you know a certain player plays pro Town even better. You literally have an ally who you can trust and Mafia can't afford killing for majority of the time, so why the fuck do you wanna screw over that person? It's not only disgusting it's also just fucking dumb.
The thing about this discussion is that this only applies to a local play environment in which hosts put in these mcindies on WG. So basically this is circular - because players like you demand this kinda gunk in games we get more of it.

Which is whatever. But I don't care for it, and I think a lot of players don't.

Like under normal circumstances you're objectively wrong, but I can't argue in good faith that it doesn't apply here on WG specifically. But that's part of the problem, I guess?

Like under normal circumstances you're objectively wrong, but I can't argue in good faith that it doesn't apply here on WG specifically. But that's part of the problem, I guess?
I can get behind this. I would never apply the logic I apply to a Worstgen McMuffin that I do to an indie in one or your/Gram’s games on OLF lol.

Different pond with much different fish lol

I can get behind this. I would never apply the logic I apply to a Worstgen McMuffin that I do to an indie in one or your/Gram’s games on OLF lol.

Different pond with much different fish lol
However even still, if I see Ratchet claim he’s a savage indie in one of those games I’m going to guess he is and probably isn’t a serial killer or game ender. Bc if he is one of those things he probably isn’t claiming it early lol

I also Town sided as an Indie on MU and in the recent Halloween Mash I turned a Savage into a Town Vig. So it's not only here. Places like OLF probably not. There aren't any non hostile Indies there anyway.

I also Town sided as an Indie on MU and in the recent Halloween Mash I turned a Savage into a Town Vig. So it's not only here. Places like OLF probably not. There aren't any non hostile Indies there anyway.
I know how you play, we all do - you practically throw with how much you townside. My point stands.

I know how you play, we all do - you practically throw with how much you townside. My point stands.
I even Town sided hard as Kanjuro when I needed to outlive half the Town and wanted to win with the other half. But well, the scum team killed the half I didn't need gone to force me to side with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.