Controversial Whose a hugely popular character you dont particularly care for

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
For me hands down whitebeard

Now I despise chopper most but he isn't exactly popular

But WB has my man Akainu said is a washed up has been who could never measure up to Roger

Now this can change once we learn more about him and his past if we do

But I think he's a Boring character with no foundation outside his strength and kidnapping children to have a "family"

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Mihawk right now probably, I don't want to have any expectations for now so I don't get disappointed and I can fully enjoy for whatever Oda has in store for us.

Tho this can significally change, depending on how Oda would handle the first post Egghead chapters.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I don't think Oda thinks you're stupid or ridiculous. I think that might just be your low self esteem talking.
No need to belittle people let's keep it to the characters
Post automatically merged:

Kidd
Katakuri
Mihawk
Shanks
Hancock
Yamato
Carrot
Agree with Hancock

She kicked a puppy automatic shit list

Yoho

โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž
Gojo
Zenpachi
Todoroki/Bakugo
Levi ackerman
Killua

All of them >>>>>>โ‰ฅ MC
Exactly tbh I don't like Gon at all Killua is leagues better