Controversial Whose a hugely popular character you dont particularly care for

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm just asking for opinions if you want a happy sunshine post feel free to make it
You could have also done this:

"What less popular character do you care the most about?"

See ? No negativity and an interesting question instead of enabling free hate and trashposting. But hey... you do you, I'm just passing by, keep the negativity flowing if you want to.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
You could have also done this:

"What less popular character do you care the most about?"

See ? No negativity and an interesting question instead of enabling free hate and trashposting. But hey... you do you, I'm just passing by, keep the negativity flowing if you want to.
Maybe next time but asking what unpopular character do you like is still negative

Maybe next time but asking what unpopular character do you like is still negative
Not really no. Its a way to bring positivity in negativity, you are doing the opposite. But you are not the only one don't worry.

Negativity is a national sport on this forum.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
๐Ÿงข๐Ÿงข

Ranpo>Gogol>Dazai
Gogol is a solid candidate for number 6. I had Ranpo in the top 3, but Chuuya and Aku overtook him. Dazai and Fyodor are top 2 tho.

Yoho

โ€Ž
I don't think Oda thinks you're stupid or ridiculous. I think that might just be your low self esteem talking.
The odd thing was Barto wasn't a stupid character or a low intelligence character. So hmm, your point you trying to make is moot. Although Barto has shown to be a lucky character.
Barto deisgn is ridiculous imho but if you find his design cool that on you and anybody else.

It not low self esteem, it just Barto represent the ulgy obnoxious anime fan/community. And I don't find that cool or popular at all.

Last edited: