who where nami real parents? the town her mom ran from, she didn't even register nami in the officials records. so she hiding nami

then we got zoro, no info on parents, he was seen wondering around as a kid by himself challenging other.
We got Zoro's lineage on the SBS, pretty much the Shimotsuki who left Wano and ended up in the East Blue made the Shimotsuki Village

We have no idea whatever happened to Zoro's parents, but a kid being addicted with power and becoming a swordsman in an island full of wano trained fighters is a no brainer, and he is from the same lineage as Ryuma, i would just see it as inhereted will.

We really don't need info on Zoro's parents, anymore than we need info on Luffy's mom for example. They just didn't have a big impact on who they are now.

Nami would be interesting if they are special in anyway. But i actually just enjoy Nami being just another victim of that war, found, lost, and taken care of by her found mom. None of that information will change Nami's or Zoro's characters. So those informations really aren't needed.

Sanji's case was much more necessary, since we had a blank spot on his inferiority complex and his undying love for women. I feel like we have everything we need to understand the other Straw Hats right now...

@Naomi fyi, the scene of Zoro wandering around challenging people is anime only btw

in the manga his flashback already starts in the Dojo fighting Kuina

that part was Toei smoking something
damn, so oda not revealed it yet then. doesn't the anime get the A-ok from oda on what to do. since he never showed it. i hear sometime they take feedback from scenes there not sure on.

C

Cruxroux

i don't read sbs lol

imo oda would show it all in main story from zoro pov, when he was a kid, and should remember.
damn, so oda not revealed it yet then. doesn't the anime get the A-ok from oda on what to do. since he never showed it. i hear sometime they take feedback from scenes there not sure on.
He probably never will.
They died when Zoro probably was too young to even remember.

Personally i don't want anymore info on Zoro's "flashback" or anything else on him as a kid

however, i would love to get more info about Ryuma or Mihawk at some point

maybe some poneglpyh mentioning Ryuma back in the void century

or a mention of Ryuma in the void century flashback

and from Mihawk i would like to either see a flashback from his duels with Shanks or how he turned Yoru into a Black Blade

i'm satisfied with the info we have on Zoro

Personally i don't want anymore info on Zoro's "flashback" or anything else on him as a kid

however, i would love to get more info about Ryuma or Mihawk at some point

maybe some poneglpyh mentioning Ryuma back in the void century

or a mention of Ryuma in the void century flashback

and from Mihawk i would like to either see a flashback from his duels with Shanks or how he turned Yoru into a Black Blade

i'm satisfied with the info we have on Zoro
with the Monsters animated special they are making, i wonder if Oda talked with them to make small retcons to make it feel more canon

like giving Ryuma the scar on his eye and making him use Shusui, and other stuff like that

Damn bro too aggressive:gokulaugh:

Honestly, people are free to enjoy whatever aspects of OP they want. Some love the lore/backstories/comedy (like myself). Other only want content to use for their power level agendas (95% of this forum). Doesn't make the PLers any less of OP fans. Except @kurwa....he's less than all of us.
I am fine with it blud but to see people shit on a chapter that is good for the story just because they don't have any powerscaling material is just sad.