C

Cruxroux

yeah i know

all we know is that it was during Wano's Gold Era and it was centuries ago, not a correct number

but i think being in the void century makes sense
Or maybe prior to Void century. Like 800+ years ago.
If defense walls were erected , Invasion would never happen that ryuma fended off.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I am fine with it blud but to see people shit on a chapter that is good for the story just because they don't have any powerscaling material is just sad.
I get you. But It is what it is. Some people are gonna "If no woro too stronk panel = shit chapter". I'd rather them read OP and shit on it that not read it at all.

They'd be more enlightened if they joined Top 1 bros tho :myman:

I get you. But It is what it is. Some people are gonna "If no woro too stronk panel = shit chapter". I'd rather them read OP and shit on it that not read it at all.

They'd be more enlightened if they joined Top 1 bros tho :myman:
I did think Oden's fb was way long so I'd like this one to finish next chapter and return to egghead in the last 5-6 pages or so but I don't know if I should hype it being 1100 or just cope knowing its another Kuma fb chapter about him being the warlord, saturn's connection in Kuma losing his humanity, some bonney connection etc. All of that can be done in the 12 earlier pages so I hope the last few pages we return to egghead and Kuma enters the fray saving Bonney or like 1010, Kuma enters earlier and saves bonney(Zoro's attack vs Kaido) but is unable to do anything to Saturn and as he is about to sacrifice himself\get killed, he doubts whether Nika\The SUN GOD exists at all( or "have you forsaken me father" as said by Jesus) DON DON TO TO DON DON TO TO DON DON TO TO
PEAK FUCKING TOP 1 FICTION RIGHT THERE.

Akai2

β€Ž
I did think Oden's fb was way long so I'd like this one to finish next chapter and return to egghead in the last 5-6 pages or so but I don't know if I should hype it being 1100 or just cope knowing its another Kuma fb chapter about him being the warlord, saturn's connection in Kuma losing his humanity, some bonney connection etc. All of that can be done in the 12 earlier pages so I hope the last few pages we return to egghead and Kuma enters the fray saving Bonney or like 1010, Kuma enters earlier and saves bonney(Zoro's attack vs Kaido) but is unable to do anything to Saturn and as he is about to sacrifice himself\get killed, he doubts whether Nika\The SUN GOD exists at all( or "have you forsaken me father" as said by Jesus) DON DON TO TO DON DON TO TO DON DON TO TO
PEAK FUCKING TOP 1 FICTION RIGHT THERE.
When Kuma and Bonney see the DON TO Nika dance

Akai2

β€Ž
those days were peak
I find myself checkin out the new stuff and it ain't half bad either
but those classic fellas were quite the legends
:shocking:
Haven't watched since...I dunno high school maybe? If you have anything worthwhile from Modern wrestling feel free to share. But whenever I saw anything new-ish it looked like choreographed ballet lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Haven't watched since...I dunno high school maybe? If you have anything worthwhile from Modern wrestling feel free to share. But whenever I saw anything new-ish it looked like choreographed ballet lol
Yea I'm glad the fellas are safer when doin their stuff but it did lose some impact unfortunately, not as raw as the peak days

Though there's some pretty good talent these days that make up for it like Drew Mcintire and Braun Strowman

I've been enjoyin new episodes this past week but Survivor series tomorrow will be a test for sure
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Yea I'm glad the fellas are safer when doin their stuff but it did lose some impact unfortunately, not as raw as the peak days

Though there's some pretty good talent these days that make up for it like Drew Mcintire and Braun Strowman

I've been enjoyin new episodes this past week but Survivor series tomorrow will be a test for sure
I tend to think about Chris Benoit and what happened with him due to head injuries

Dude'a sig move was a flyin headbutt off the top rope it seems damn

Akai2

β€Ž

Post automatically merged:

I tend to think about Chris Benoit and what happened with him due to head injuries

Dude'a sig move was a flyin headbutt off the top rope it seems damn
That was around the time I fell off watching. Him and Eddie Guerrero dying was sad af.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
That was around the time I fell off watching. Him and Eddie Guerrero dying was sad af.
I wasn't quite familiar with either when they died but I remember the news of Benoit's strikin me as that's the first time wrestlin kinda cracked into reality for my young self

On that note I watched the 2006 rumble and there was a big story beat with rey mysterio honoring eddie after his passing

But then they have eddie's own brother in there and the fella is barely a footnote lmao