Imagine if what left Kuma broken after the timeskip was the fact that there was another daughter of Ginny? or having met the Celestial Dragon who enslaved her and discovered something shocking, perhaps like a clone of her, something that broke him psychologically? Maybe that's where he's headed now?
I think that now with his flashback and knowing that Ginny was in Marygeoise suffering absurdities for two years, it really changes Kuma's possibilities in the present. Maybe he's going there to rescue her from a mental confusion, maybe he's going to get revenge. Now with the end of the flashback, perhaps he has discovered something about Marygeoise's treasure and is heading there.
Honestly, I'm much more curious to know what will happen to Kuma and Akainu in Marygeoise than to see Nika give the villain a divine punch and save the fragile child. Nikapiece sucks. No Luffy fight will be interesting. So much so that I want to see what Kuma will do more than Nika saving the world again.

Imagine if what left Kuma broken after the timeskip was the fact that there was another daughter of Ginny? or having met the Celestial Dragon who enslaved her and discovered something shocking, perhaps like a clone of her, something that broke him psychologically? Maybe that's where he's headed now?
I think that now with his flashback and knowing that Ginny was in Marygeoise suffering absurdities for two years, it really changes Kuma's possibilities in the present. Maybe he's going there to rescue her from a mental confusion, maybe he's going to get revenge. Now with the end of the flashback, perhaps he has discovered something about Marygeoise's treasure and is heading there.
Honestly, I'm much more curious to know what will happen to Kuma and Akainu in Marygeoise than to see Nika give the villain a divine punch and save the fragile child. Nikapiece sucks. No Luffy fight will be interesting. So much so that I want to see what Kuma will do more than Nika saving the world again.
Cry harder loser