Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
ok! So he got his name publicly cleared! Thats what I've wanted since ep1! But he really let the king and that bitch live?! Smh. The other three heroes are still pricks.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I enjoyed Season 1 of Shield Hero.

Season 2 was trash.

And Season 3 while the quality was somewhat better than the previous season, I pretty much lost all interest in the series as well the spoilers I read regarding a certain character.
Tell me more in a spoiler. I read up the LN xd
Post automatically merged:

#TheRisingofthePainHero

Jaguark101

‎‎
I enjoyed Season 1 of Shield Hero.

Season 2 was trash.

And Season 3 while the quality was somewhat better than the previous season, I pretty much lost all interest in the series as well the spoilers I read regarding a certain character.
Are the spoilers regarding the character you told me about earlier?

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
It was the one I mentioned earlier.

Yes
So you have been spoiled about her in season 3+ and that's what makes you lose interest?
I cant follow it rn.

apparently Malty is the main villain of the show. She is one of 8 fragments of an evil goddess and that evil goddess (Madea) will get awakened.

Jaguark101

‎‎
So you have been spoiled about her in season 3+ and that's what makes you lose interest?
I cant follow it rn.

apparently Malty is the main villain of the show. She is one of 8 fragments of an evil goddess and that evil goddess (Madea) will get awakened.
This Bitch Malty should have died end of season 1.