[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Luka would rather call me scum than explain reads :c

Well, I wouldn't say reads but I have certain post impressions?

I thought one of your earlier posts, where you voted Ekko as a joke felt kinda weird but I changed my mind after I saw how much fluff this forum has in general.

Fuji claiming scum as a joke felt weird, but not scummy

Nipples is being... nipples I guess. Claiming scum, animal, and indie now. I think I'll believe the indie claim

Naomi with the gif spam a little felt scummy, like she was tryna fake activity

Zolo waltzing right in with indie hunting posts felt disingenuous. They also played along with Nipples about the scum chat thing and I think that's just something scum do to play off as a joke but still act like they're being active and posting

Luka with the read posts feels very... I guess it shows as town on surface level but without any explanations it feels shallow

Orca being Orca is concerning but idk with the guy

CoC is doing nothing so far either

Charlie voting Luka for no reason iirc felt bad too
Have you played with Zolo before? His indie stuff is how he always acts.

he stated he hates me lol, killed me night 1 other game

now pulling same bs, just keep mention my name beside other players

look like some stalker. :gonope:
when did I state this r u dumb
its cuz youre wolfy
Post automatically merged:

Adtive lurking + the open wolfing I dont really like. Stark contrast to Naomis other games in terms of that. I don't have much meta on them but its mostly just me thinking they're scum.
Post automatically merged:

Have you played with Zolo before? His indie stuff is how he always acts.
ID argue they're scum due to the open wolfing feeling genuine. They seem to be hyper fixated on scum, here though it just feels like he's replicating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.