Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
If he moved to kill Saturn it'd make sense though, taking out one of the most powerful and prominent world leaders is a fucking huge W for them
He doesn't know ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about Saturn, its level of strength, its protection, its political influence, but yes, attacking an unknown being, putting its army at risk, seems better than trying to at least prepare a stealth rescue for Ginny... .

@Pew rate the chapter for dragon fans?
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't know ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about Saturn, its level of strength, its protection, its political influence, but yes, attacking an unknown being, putting its army at risk, seems better than trying to at least prepare a stealth rescue for Ginny... .
Bruh of course he will rather risk everything to take down one of the world leader than risk everything to save one person.
Your logic doesn't make any sense

i hope dragon and vegapunk die :smoothy:

i would piss on their graves and write horrible things about them every day :smoothy:
Worse, the proposal of both characters is good, they are just being horribly executed. Vegapunk, the most intelligent man in the world, is injured and made a fool of by the gorosei. Dragon, the most wanted man in the world and leader of the revolutionary army, is self-indulgent and has never done anything to justify his nickname "most wanted".
Then we end up getting mad at the characters as if it were their fault for being incompetent, but the narrative tries to say that they aren't, so it's the author's fault...
Post automatically merged:

Bruh of course he will rather risk everything to take down one of the world leader than risk everything to save one person.
Your logic doesn't make any sense
Taking big risks to overthrow a world leader who is not even known worldwide or even within the institution as strong >>> taking few risks saving a commander of your army when you have the user of Nikyu nikyu no mi by your side.
Of course this makes sense, right? After all, Dragon even knows that Saturn is probably stronger than an admiral, he knows the full nature of his power that can explode random people's skulls, he certainly knows, and that's why he's going to take his I exercise to die in vain there.