[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Polar and Naomi!
D1 indy claims after the last game was an indies hunting until they all died is pretty wild ^^
nice gif
Hi! Did you find anything until now?

Tell me about your scum hunting methods

:catrude:

Are you new to mafia?

Hi! Past research?

What do you mean by the last sentence?

Or maybe they read a game thread?

Lol ^^ welcome to mafia! Did you play any other social deduction game?
I came in the game when you were dead... I thought you were a veteran player when I saw you were killed early, but you probably had good reads.
What's your reads this game?

Tell me more about that.

Ą or jester?
@Michelle the thing about Ekko was obviously a joke since he has not posted yet when I made this joke. Still i have not seen anything impressive from him so far.

Bepo's attitude seems townie for a newbie. I think scum would be more withdrawn in his first ever Mafia game.

I'm a vanilla town. As I specially requested from the moderator.

I don't watch or like anime or manga (despite being half japanese and i used to have a big passion for it all). I have been immersed in that art and culture and see how vapid and worthless it truly is.

So, I went to the game moderator and asked for a Vanilla Townie role. Since it was a role madness game, they obliged.

You might think this puts me at a disadvantage, but its actually a big boost for me. I don't have anything to worry about except catching wolves.
And I'm here, asking for indie every time and i got town in past 7 (?) games

Emil

Certified Memelord
read skimmed up to page 17

can be town/indies
reloaded
naomi
gad
yoho
charlie
CoC
nibel

TBD/need to be sorted out
melkor
bepo
polar
fooj
luka
zolo
orca
seatonnes
kiku
indigo

gn

Just felt like their attitude when they ultimately fake claimed miller as scum.
Is this you reading them scum or are you just sus?
You guys are so fucking quick to lynch like wtf. Let me play.

Nobody has even told me if day is ending in 20 hours or not. If its not then Im going to bed. If it is then ill stay and do some more shit.
Maybe it's just me but I feel this is the opposite. It's slow and no one's being pressured by a wagon rn.
I'm a vanilla town. As I specially requested from the moderator.

I don't watch or like anime or manga (despite being half japanese and i used to have a big passion for it all). I have been immersed in that art and culture and see how vapid and worthless it truly is.

So, I went to the game moderator and asked for a Vanilla Townie role. Since it was a role madness game, they obliged.

You might think this puts me at a disadvantage, but its actually a big boost for me. I don't have anything to worry about except catching wolves.
This whole post is a whole bunch of absolute nothing.
Hi! Did you find anything until now?
*Looks behind self*

No

:c
waaaaaaaaat

@Fujishiro explain yourself
Pretty sure they're just referring to Fuji roleplaying Arlong but not sure if that's an official claim.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why Bepo? I think he had solid entrance.
Well intuition mostly and I trust my intuition but also he said he was new to the games but then correctly used the scum term

I'm not sure someone truly new would know that term on the first day of the first game

Status
Not open for further replies.