Status
Not open for further replies.
https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=483420&_rk=OmR&page=1
(User 106.101 who usually gives accurate spoilers posted this)

Translation :
The subordinates are trying to stop the fleeing Yamato, the latter shows a unique new fighting technique.
Confirmed fake.
Post automatically merged:

So what's the spoiler source then?
They post it here but there are people who post fake ones and pretend to be 101.106: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists?id=onepieceblood

In recent weeks someone also with 101.106 posted fake spoilers.

The Korean Naver blog guy who posted that he won't post early spoilers from now always takes those spoilers from user 101.106 on the dcinside website. This user could still post spoilers on a Monday since there's no word from him personally yet.

But like TDA said, many users are masquerading as 101.106 on that website so we'd have to be careful of those.

According to Scotch and this guy: Apparently so.
Although there may be new people who may provide us spoilers earlier but we shall have to see about that.
The Korean said that not me. also he delete everything in his blog in order to stop.

also, sadly Jump will get leak tomorrow "early than usual" but OP on break, so yeah :lusalty:

The Korean said that not me. also he delete everything in his blog in order to stop.

also, sadly Jump will get leak tomorrow "early than usual" but OP on break, so yeah :lusalty:
The blog guy is not the one that provides the early Korean spoilers, he is literally just the guy with a blog who shares the spoilers like we do. So we're still getting early spoilers until 101.106 says no more.

The blog guy is not the one that provides the early Korean spoilers, he is literally just the guy with a blog who shares the spoilers like we do. So we're still getting early spoilers until 101.106 says no more.
like there are early leaks before the korean post it, if he stop probably everything will end. and I wish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.