Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubts about...? Her banging Kaido, or me wanting to bang her? Can’t vouch for the first, but the second is DEFINITELY true.
To me it sounds like she's got a job being somewhat of a Hostess, is what I mean, Didn't the chapter even say, Black Maria You got a job! or something... and she's hugging him or serving drinks or getting drinks served. Sounds like she's whipped. lol
I agree to wanting to bang her, She's totally, Mhmmm!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
To me it sounds like she's got a job being somewhat of a Hostess, is what I mean, Didn't the chapter even say, Black Maria You got a job! or something... and she's hugging him or serving drinks or getting drinks served. Sounds like she's whipped. lol
I agree to wanting to bang her, She's totally, Mhmmm!
Kaido told her to capture Yamato because they want all of the Flying Six to capture Yamato (including Maria).

But in this case, Maria want to stay with Kaido because she won't or she already know that she cant capture Yamato.
This is why i said Black Maria might be "The Weakest" Tobi Roppo or she is just that smart.

Even before that, Maria is the only one among the tobi roppo that said "Thats quite a difficult task" regarding to capture/find Yamato.

Kaido told her to capture Yamato because they want all of the Flying Six to capture Yamato (including Maria).

But in this case, Maria want to stay with Kaido because she won't or she already know that she cant capture Yamato.
This is why i said Black Maria might be "The Weakest" Tobi Roppo or she is just that smart.

Even before that, Maria is the only one among the tobi roppo that said "Thats quite a difficult task" regarding to capture/find Yamato.
ahh shit, Shoddy translations.

If we get spoilers only on Wednesday night again we wont get all the pics Thursday morning and and we goin had to go back waiting for certain pics Thursday evening and for the raws :josad::gonope: yea Monday spoilers better lol
That's not true.
The people who post all the raw pics are Arabic providers who are completely irrelevant with the Korean Providers. So we may still get full raw pics from the Arabic Providers since they haven't said anything about them quitting or stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.