[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 7 players have not met this, 1 of which hasn't posted at all. Scum are in this group almost assuredly

Boa
Fitima
Pein
Michelle
Kiku
Clown
Cae (hasn't postedat all)

Post requirements - A minimum of 10 posts per day is required. Failing to meet this requirement will result in a blue flag. Failing to meet this requirement a second time, will result in your power being blocked for the next night phase. Failing to meet this requirement a third time will result in your being subbed out and if this is not possible, your slot will be host-killed. If you feel you need to exit the game, I will not be offended if you need to exit the game.

Luka marks a bunch of Naomi posts as scummy

Naomi response is: "this guy hates me from the past game" and ignores all the scummy posts he marked

then once Red Night posts his Bird flavour claim, Naomi jumps on town locking Red Night twice, then Red Night claims indie right away after that.

Naomi misses the Red Night indie claim, and only corrects after a long time.

I also didn't like this post here:

I read all of this, and decide to put my vote on Naomi. That's it, i didn't say anything else, just pointing all of this out.

T-Pein also follows suit and votes Naomi

what is Naomi's answer then?

I just don't like this at all
tbh, i don't see how is it any different from regular Naomi's behaviour tbh

I don't know about you guys, but i'm town

and i'm not a pirate
there are good pirates and bad pirates in one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.