Current Events What are the arguments for Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji?

twitter account is not revealing new bounties, it is just using the bounties we know. stop being stupid.

you think morley still has the same bounty after attacking marijoa and fighting ryokugyu? you think urouge has the same bounty from sabaody? you think burgess bounty is still 20 million?
It's not that deep lol

Stop crying 'cause this bum got a frozen bounty :risitavirus:

you even know what the expression mean ?
i say they are showing bounties we know, not revealing new bounties, and you 'it's not that deep' . what deep ?
Because you're crying like a child because OP's official account shows that Midler's bounty is frozen at 200 million.

Again it's not that deep move on and stop crying lmao
Post automatically merged:

Killersexuals sad their boy is irrelevant :risitavirus :
:ihaha:

Because you're crying like a child because OP's official account shows that Midler's bounty is frozen at 200 million.

Again it's not that deep move on and stop crying lmao
i do not give shit about mid and his sidekick, they could die in the gutter for all i care. i am commenting because you are being insistently dumb and misleading others not because of shit killer

Like Oda even gave Bege a small bounty boost for WCI

No fucking way that Killer gets nothing when he beat Hawkins and his Captain’s bounty went up by x6.

And there’s definitely no way Urouge got no raise over the past 2 years
In Dressrosa the Straw Hats who left early got 50 million bumps... so I'm sure Killer got a major bump for actively participating in a battle that saw the fall of two Emperors.