[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a bad player apparently i omgus apparently and can't scum hunt

why you need my town reads? you should go ask the other players who are good. :sanmoji:
I think youre a great player actually, your town reads are good and you can find scum but you do have this bad habbit of sussing those that suspect you. I believe we talked about this before ^^

I think youre a great player actually, your town reads are good and you can find scum but you do have this bad habbit of sussing those that suspect you. I believe we talked about this before ^^
yeah i haven't done this past few game on what you call omgus, as it rare

and it day 1, and i am not gonna be voted out by wifom who placed a vote on me, that just silly, but i can see oh your omgus for voting back. 🙄

one sided. luka want to play it me or naomi out, so i will vote him out so don't have to deal with someone who not solving and just whining about me. (he seems fixated on me, each game noticed and getting annoying)

yeah i haven't done this past few game on what you call omgus, as it rare
I saw it last game actually.

one sided. luka want to play it me or naomi out, so i will vote him out so don't have to deal with someone who not solving and just whining about me. (he seems fixated on me, each game noticed and getting annoying)
Weird, last game he didnt really focus on you much if at all.

what you mean luka who i sus before it was revealed he was scum??? like he had a chat, and all town died with him. i even pointed this out... but ok omgus
He had a chat and it had nothing to do with town dying, he didnt even kill Flower lmao. Oh whatever, suit yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.