[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indigo was really banned?
so he self banned from what reloaded said, with no warning to host?

Okay doesnr change much
She’s playing like an asshole and I don’t want to play around it
still swearing i see.

If you avoid insults that would be good.
You disliked ad hominem posts you said she adressed at you.
Think at it please
luka been busy calling ad hominum, and swearing at me when done nothing of resort to him.

he called me dumb, now asshole. can you guys stop feeding the victim troll

i never used ad hominum attacks on you

meanwhile you called me dumb

nice lie
basically baby crying i have to go, or can't play.

and other lacky sheeping of this lame logic.:pepecafe:
he can't, because he a clown
It's mostly these 3. There are other messages that I didn't love though, such as you accusing me of doing things only out of spite. I can be a bad player sure, and I can have a skill issue on reading you. I don't think thats enough evidence to accuse somebody of something like that, which makes me really irritated.

I admit I was a jackass towards you, I apologize. That's my fault. The main thing I'm irked about is you accusing me of fixating on you / targeting you, which I find really flawed.

I pointed out posts of yours I didnt like and I'm using this to call you scum. I also would like to note that
A: In our second game, I was inactive till I was losing. The reason why I was suddenly active has nothing to do with you, given I was inactive eraly game. I also cant see a corrilation, so I'm a bit confused on why you being a ghost would spur me to activity.
In our first game, at D2 I called you town from what I can recall. I incorectly called you scum not knowing your meta in the slightest.

Thats elaborationg on those two, but I am very irked that you're accusing me of doing such things with no basis behind it. That's all.

so he self banned from what reloaded said, with no warning to host?

still swearing i see.

luka been busy calling ad hominum, and swearing at me when done nothing of resort to him.

he called me dumb, now asshole. can you guys stop feeding the victim troll
Hi. I agree I'm swearing and that isn't very nice of me, I apologize for it. I shouldn't be taking my anger out on the thread. I do however, believe that you ignoring what you've done that can be seen as rude to me is a bit rude.
I do understand that you wont read my posts, this is mostly to justify my behavoir towards the rest of the thread. Thanks.

Lord Melkor > Ekkologix > Yoho > -
Nibel > T-Pein
Charlie > Red Night > Luka
Yoho > Bepo D Bear
Ekkologix > Lord Melkor > Michelle > Fujishiro > T-Pein
Luka > Zolo > Naomi > Zolo
Naomi > Fujishiro > Luka
Red Night > Luka
Polar Bear > Mr Reloaded > Fujishiro > Michelle
The Orca > Infitima > Michelle
Seatonnes > Mr Reloaded
Indigo > Naomi > -
T-Pein > Naomi
Fujishiro > Naomi > T-Pein
Gadonkadonk > Zolo > T-Pein
Kiku > Luka > T-Pein
Mr Reloaded > BoaHancocksHusbando > Michelle > T-Pein
Colour of Clowns > Luka > T-Pein
Bepo D Bear > T-Pein

HWHNE > Luka
Votes on Pein seem pure from my POV. Weaker town reads could have a wolf in them but seems ok to me.​

anyways i am blocking luka

guys calls me dumb, and calls me asshole while placing a vote on me with further explanation

not mood to play with people who fake narrative on others, while they are the people doing it.

really toxic and disgusting behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.