[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways i am blocking luka

guys calls me dumb, and calls me asshole while placing a vote on me with further explanation

not mood to play with people who fake narrative on others, while they are the people doing it.

really toxic and disgusting behavior.
Doesn't sound like the Luka I know.

Things are heated but let us not burn bridges like that. Tis bad karma.

anyways i am blocking luka

guys calls me dumb, and calls me asshole while placing a vote on me with further explanation

not mood to play with people who fake narrative on others, while they are the people doing it.

really toxic and disgusting behavior.
I did elaborate on why I thought you were evil, and I apologized for the former behavoir.
I am not faking a narrative on you, I gave examples of posts I didn't like.
Once again, I understand you won't see this, at least not very likely. I mostly just want to justify myself.

also clown is not insult, it means learn to read/pay attention, or person is being not cooperative.

i never intend it as a swear.
I can't see it that way, sorry if It's not meant as an insult. Ive mostly seen it be used as derogatory.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for saying that though, thats nice of you <3.

Gun to the head reads, mix of strong to solid town reads for the sake of improving POE

Yoho
Indigo
Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded

Fujishiro
Red Night
Naomi
Polar Bear
Zolo
Kiku
Infitima
BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle
Luka
Bepo D. Bear

The Orca
T-Pein™
CaeDBoyd
Ekkologix
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk

Charlie

The Orca, T-Pein, CaeDBoydm hEwHOHasNoEqual,Charlie, Naomi, Michelle.

Would be my rough rough POE rn. Maybe Polar if Naomi flips scum you can make a case for them being linked.
ISOing the top posters a bit, this post rings out in favor of T!Fuji. Mostly because I agree with the analysis that this thread feels really townie. At the very least this seems reasonable, and wolves dont want to narrow down a POE that much.

I have a very bad gut feeling, but I'm going to put Fuji as a solid town read right now. They seem to genuinly be contributing to the thread, as well as alot of townie posts earlie on and later. I won't be qouting them all for sake of argument, people who go looking can find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.