Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

3 weeks in a row with chapters mean that december will probably a month long break.

This flashback made me realize that one piece without agenda content is pretty mid ngl, top tiers carry this show.

I got no clue why people would read OP for agendas considering OP has never been particularly amazing in terms of paneling or choreo.

But then again, People love Swordsmen in a manga that has god awful sword fights, so I guess it's to be expected.

Kuma - Nika origin (Luffy's origin) connection of some sort. Just the Lore of Nika played such an important role in shaping how Kuma decided to lead his life. Now at the end of life , he wanted to see for himself if the Real Nika has arrived amongst them finally.

So Kuma arriving at Foosha village has probably something to do with him trying to see for himself via verifying some old lore as in is Luffy truly is gonna become the Nika , which Kuma's father , Kuma himself have believed so much in.
no one knew where nika df was

let alone kuma, imo, think oda saving this reveal to kuma, when luffy saves him...

Status
Not open for further replies.