Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys say I'm under the influence of my Agendas, well then look at the movement of the forum, seriously several users have been inactive since this flashback.

C'mom, let's be honest all this Kuma stuff isn't worthy of a weekly following.

I bet my account that when we return to Egghead, the movement of this forum will increase to 200%
Because we go back thousand of trolling and power scaling post
There still thousands of post or Reddit in spoiler section and chapter section when it comes this flash back .
Spoilers section 10 000 post plus arguing about the usual when the full chapter out you lucky to even see 1000 post about it.

You guys say I'm under the influence of my Agendas, well then look at the movement of the forum, seriously several users have been inactive since this flashback.

C'mom, let's be honest all this Kuma stuff isn't worthy of a weekly following.

I bet my account that when we return to Egghead, the movement of this forum will increase to 200%
Are we supposed to say that this forum doesn't love talking and arguing over asinine shit? That was kind obvious when we've had 300 pages of people arguing over whether or not sanji broke his leg on a seraphim.

No No , I think you missed my point.
My point was how much hype , Shanks and mihawk create when they appears once every 5 arc. it surpasses basically everything.
Shanks and kidd fight - Peak piece
mihawk and cross guild - peak piece
Yeah I know.
Oda has written them well. He fumbles a lot when writing Luffy but never does that with the Swordsmen.
I don't like that sometimes tho lol.:josad:

C

Cruxroux

we've had 300 pages of people arguing over whether or not sanji broke his leg on a seraphim.
It was peak Worstgen NGL.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Every fandom bullied sanji there.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I know.
Oda has written them well. He fumbles a lot when writing Luffy but never does that with the Swordsmen.
I don't like that sometimes tho lol.:josad:
He knows manga sells even if shanks and mihawk breathes on panel.
:kobeha::kobeha:

Are we supposed to say that this forum doesn't love talking and arguing over asinine shit? That was kind obvious when we've had 300 pages of people arguing over whether or not sanji broke his leg on a seraphim.
Troll sanji spoiler were thousand of post easily when they happen lol.

No No , I think you missed my point.
My point was how much hype , Shanks and mihawk create when they appears once every 5 arc. it surpasses basically everything.
Shanks and kidd fight - Peak piece
mihawk and cross guild - peak piece
As hype at that shit is be that don't surpass level luffy getting new gears .
Shanks and kidd fight not even come close to 25% hype what saw in gear 5 for first time.
Fuck G5 became a fucking events in and out side the manga .

Status
Not open for further replies.