Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Health is more important than powerscalling and fictional characters :endthis:
Then please diagnose the butthurt people are feeling because of this flashback stopping agenda piece :ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

These kids can't read. Theyre here for stupid scaling.
Believe they can read. It’s just agenda piece go brrrr

- final page of the chapter is Kuma meeting Dragon at Foosha Village, Dragon ask Kuma to remove all of Dragon's joy from his body with his paw-paw fruit and put it in this random baby

This connection always existed:
1. Kuma is the only RA that knew about luffy existence
2. Kuma last wish was not something related to bonney, RA, or Sorbet, but protect thousand sunny until the strawhats arrive at sabaody again
That could have easily be a debt being paid back to Dragon. And since they are so close to Dragon they obviously would also protect and help his son if needed.
No need to build a bond directly to Luffy. Literally half of the OP world is connected to Luffy in some way or another at this point, it’s just getting ridiculous at this point.

Quite honestly, Acnologia deserved his own arc, instead of being a footnote at the end of Alverez arc.
Dude was way too powerful for that arc, and had too much buildup to get a grand total of 5 chapters dedicated to him at the end
I think the ending was just extremely rushed. It often happens with other mangas as well. Even Tokyo Ghoul was rushed at the end (thankfully it still had a great ending).

- Kuma replaces another pirate, who didn't listen to the marines anymore, as warlord, we know this pirate, but I won't reveal who it is just yet, better to wait for the scans

Kuma visiting Foosha village is interesting. Does he already know that Luffy is dragon’s son? Why is he visiting there?
Oda made a good choice of integrating Kizaru into the flashback. I’m enjoying it!
I wonder about the exact timing of his visit, I'm betting it's around the time when Ace left on his journey

Kuma visiting Foosha village is interesting. Does he already know that Luffy is dragon’s son? Why is he visiting there?
Oda made a good choice of integrating Kizaru into the flashback. I’m enjoying it!

kuma knows that dragon used his wind DF powers to hatch a boy from roger's polka dot egg and he also knows that that boy is joyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.