Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy outright stated he’s not healed from gamma knife.

Luffy is just weaker than Doffy in dressrosa.
Luffy was beating don all about the place with gear 4 , don could not even hurt him when try to kick him .
If not for the usual i run out time stamina\time luffy nerf that would not even be a fight .
Oda nerfing luffy is such joke that in one sbs he said if no one around he run by him self after G4 which did WCI but then did not wano.
Now in Gear 5 we don't even know how his nerf works cause reader not having Idea work better for Oda.

While all Marco is, is a damage sponge thanks to his DF - the definition of an one-trick Pony.
Faster than Ace, better stamina ( though ace fought jinbei for 5 days i think no? )

AP to send kizaru flying
Send Ancient zoans flying
Special fire that counters actual fire and can be used to heal or damage
Stop sleeping on Marco
WSM right hand man.

kizaru, sentomaru, bonney, vegapunk and kuma do the nika dance together in the chapter
Kizaru too??? WTF

So Kizaru who experienced Nika coming back still went after Vegapunk, what an idiot

Watching an Admiral do the retard dance
:josad:
It's so fucking over, I have to quote the whole squad.

Admiral Kizaru does the Nika dance and wishes that Nika liberates him from the Gorosei.

IT'S SO FUCKING OVER.

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @Dragon777 @haxxor @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @MarineHQ @The White Crane @kurwa @silverfire @Owl Ki @qwer8888 @U c 4 up da idly

@Kerkovian @RebelliousSoma @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Levi @Bisoromi Bear @Adamxero @Tejas @terabyte @M944 @Jailer @Hanzo hattori @Sasaki Kojirō @Lor D. Coast @GUI-KHAN @mly90

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Faster than Ace, better stamina ( though ace fought jinbei for 5 days i think no? )

AP to send kizaru flying
Send Ancient zoans flying
Special fire that counters actual fire and can be used to heal or damage
Stop sleeping on Marco
WSM right hand man.
Yeah Ace did fight Jinbe for 5 days.
Ace has insane firepower, can clash with Aokiji's named attack, he can wrap an Island with flames & he could clash with Yamato & Water(!) Jinbe as a Rookie.
Marco obviously has the matchup advantage vs Ace since Phx fire will win out in clashes, but i believe Ace is Superior in a lot of attributes; especially when both of them are put up against other opponents.

I'm not saying Marco is weak, I'm saying that Ace has been underestimated. WB/Kaidou, Ace/Yamato, Marco/King & Jozu/Queen are the parallels between the Beast Pirates & WBP.

C

Cruxroux

So did Doffy , but barely YC3 level.

Which is useless , against Marco. Elemental problem , + Marco heals even if Ace increases the temp to burn him. We are literally talking about a fuckin phoenix here.
WB right hand man.

Tf , even Saul is D , Ace mom is D , Law parents were D. Must be top tiers as well.

Shanks called him strong
Shanks requested Marco to join.

Pirate King level Potential
Only if he unlocks AdCoC or Shows awakening until then no.

in his Final attack he covered an Island in flames,
Marco , held against Bigmam for a while , properly countered boro breath , was active throughout the raid.
Again throwing a fire phoenix would do crazy damage to a fire phoenix right. 🤦🤦.

clashed with an Admiral etc
Marco sent Kizaru back , countered his attack , Stopped Akainu neither was his elemental advantage whereas Ace had the elemental advantage.

While all Marco is, is a damage sponge thanks to his DF - the definition of an one-trick Pony.
Both are DF reliant fighters 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.