[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
This is untrue, actually.

If you eliminate easy scum early, then you have a harder time catching hard scum (since they don't get spewed from easy scum). It also makes the whole team a smaller target with night investigations and night kills.

Furthermore, there are sometimes where you need to eliminate some people first in order to eliminate someone else.
meh...

I guess that's fair. :kayneshrug:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why? Do you not see me doing stuff?
Yes I do everyone here right now is doing stuff also the fact you tried pushing Orca into my direction when I never once bought him up tells me you're trying to turn everyone's eyes towards him without explanation now I'm known to vote without reasoning myself but I don't try to persuade others to vote who I vote

Given your hard push or Orca for whatever reason and this holierthanthou attitude you seem to have

change vote: vote lynch Hewhohasnoequal

who did u expect to die?
Why are you asking me as if you don't Know I didnt play the entirety of d1?
From when I was here someone said naomi was IC and that someone else was vanilla town.
kill that or some other random safe slot.
You are going to try and say that you didn't kill fuji because you were sussing him and him flipping makes you look bad.
I do not buy it.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoho you ain't making much sense right now

I dont like hwhne playstyle but it seems more town right now
Does it seems to me he's trying to avert attention away from himself which would be smart of someone to do if they're scum

Why are you asking me as if you don't Know I didnt play the entirety of d1?
From when I was here someone said naomi was IC and that someone else was vanilla town.
kill that or some other random safe slot.
You are going to try and say that you didn't kill fuji because you were sussing him and him flipping makes you look bad.
I do not buy it.
I also do not buy that if you are town scum killed him to make you look bad.
fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.