Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Though power scaling would done with ace and then we move on to other characters.
But dancing is am i high or something level lol .
Bro I've seen people here powerscale sweat droplets, scared face expressions, SFX, panel positioning, and rhetorical devices

Doesn't surprise me we're powerscaling dancing :joker:

If Kuma is there for Luffy, and as far as I remember Luffy had no idea who Kuma is when he met him and the Pacifistas during the story, who is going to stop Kuma from meeting Luffy in the flashback?

Surprise Dragon in 1101?

I just realised that Luffy has thoroughly fucked up the warlord system.
Literally every warlord that was mentioned in this chapter has either been defeated by Luffy, or has betrayed the WG to side with Luffy
Crocodile, doflamingo, jinbei, Moria, Boa and Kuma.

Like... how can you destroy a system so badly without even having the intention to do so?:luffydab::milaugh:
Thats top 1 for you

yes but Pretty sure Kizaru never realy got an opportunity to be solo with a gorosei before those guys are always all the group together .
Saturn might push his last button . He want finish it quick if saturn for exemple torture vegapunk or Bonney he realy might fight him . For what I know Kizaru don't have a special control device owned by saturn he is obeying because of his position in the navy and saturn position in the gouvernment . Its clear that Kizaru is conflicted . It is relay interesting to see where this will lead .
Post automatically merged:

Luffy also down on the ground and you all think he will get saturn right ?
Luffy had died, how did he beat Kaido, pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.