One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last chapter it was BB makin a move, and now it's Shanks. Are they really gonna face off each other? I could see Shanks predicting BB move and intercepting em somehow.

Or is it related to Mihawk/Weevil somehow?

I really doubt Akainu is moving himself, bt that would be really crazy if he did.

Garp takin on Rocks crew together with Rodger is pure hype. I always got the impression Gorosie recognises his true strength and that they can't hav3 him on opposite side, inspite of all the troubles he n his family causes.

Also, are we getting Ryokugyu introduction or not. :tchpepe:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
PK Luffy is weak because Crocodile beat him once :tchpepe:
Imagine if Pirate King Luffy spent all his time sailing around begging other people to fight Crocodile for him

Shanks and Blackbeard's relationship in a nutshell

Honestly, Shanks fans have gotten hard gimped by Oda.

He hypes Kaido and Big Mom as durability freaks while Shanks is the only top tier to be crippled by an absolute meme

Then Shanks got permanently scarred by someone who, even after multiple powerups, was running away scared shitless from Akainu alone

Then Shanks' only good feat of damaging Whitebeard's ship with CoC, was power-crept into irrelevance by Luffy and Katakuri

Then when they desperately clung to the #HakiGod Meme, Oda revealed that Mihawk has better Haki than Shanks

And now we've reached the point where Oda's editors have once again been proven unreliable, as Shanks has the lowest bounty among all Yonko minus Teach who just became on a year ago lol.

Honestly, if I was a Shanks fan...well, I wouldn't be a Shanks fan anymore lol.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Last chapter it was BB makin a move, and now it's Shanks. Are they really gonna face off soon? Could see Shanks predicting BB move and intercepting em somehow.

Or is it related to Mihawk/Weevil somehow?

I really doubt Akainu is moving himself, bt that would be really crazy if he did.

Garp takin on Rocks crew together with Rodger is pure hype. I always got the impression Gorosie knew his strength and that they can't hav3 him on opposite side, instead of trouble he n his family causes.

Also, are we getting Ryokugyu introduction or not. :tchpepe:
Are those Akainu and Shanks spoilers true? :tchpepe:

No wonder Roger's crew had to be stacked with powerful people like (Rayleigh,Oden/Gabban...etc) cause otherwise, Rox crew would have won!

I can already imagine Rayleigh in his prime having to fight one of either BM or Kaido.

Maybe that's what Oda is planning for. Maybe Oda plans to shock us that during Rox era, Rayleigh was the match for one of either BM/Kaido.

And THEN, Luffy defeats the same character who Rayleigh faught, and this way, we have a teacher and his student doing the same achievement!

While we will have Roger and Garp probably taking care of other characters like Rox captain or WB or Shiki...etc!

no garp and roger only faced Rox himself... Remember Garp said the crew simply disbanded after the captain disappeared... No mention of everyone else getting beaten too
They could have escaped after getting the beating and watching Rocks utterly destroyed.

Or you think WB, BM n Kaidou sit n watched Rodger n Garp smash their Captain Rocks?

A

ardym

we are talking about WB , BM , Kaido and Shiki in a crew but at the time they were only like the supernovas now.
which doesn't mean that much really but their Captain has to be some one as strong at least as Kaido now if not stronger. Roger might be Luffy's level at that time and Garp as well

I

Inspector_Mu

The only one that could match Roger in strength, was Roger's twin brother actually.

Thought so. Primebeard and Prime Roger > Rox powerwise.

And I thought it was just strong Haki. Meh.

@Admiral Lee Hung time for Akainu and Shanks fans to reach out to each other.
Post automatically merged:

So you agree Roger and Beard are stronger than Kaido? :yasu:
You know that spoilers is fake right?
Garp wasnt a bounty hunter
He was marine even as a teen
He was 38 when Rox was taken down 40 yts ago

Nah Kaido is younger and has a bounty clase to them
He is WSC and 1 vs 1 hype
Roger bounty is higher due to finding Raftel
WB bounty is higher due to ruling longer and rivaled Roger... I guarantee you If kaido was ruling as long as BM, he was gonna have 5 billion easilu

Status
Not open for further replies.