Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Took Kizaru out in a couple minutes...

Lucci didn't even last a minutes against G5 and couldn't even land an attack. Zoro's been fighting Lucci for like 20 minutes now, and is heavily fatigued.
@OGshine you looking at this hypocrisy?

Both fight started at the same time but one sequence this clowns says Luffy has taken down Kizaru in a "couple of minute" and "Zoro took 20 min"
When both fights started at the same time and we switched the moment Luffy landed the punch to flashBack.

This mf can't even understand what he writes himself.
Lmao I'm done with this fandom. Even Erkan provides better arguments than you both combined sometimes.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

C

Cruxroux

And if it is not for a while then zoro is weak as hell since he is already breathing heavy so you pick your poison fanboy .
As I said , Zoro already outclassed Luffy on rooftop against Kaido.
Unless you accept Lucci > Kaido. That's useless lol.
Even with 30 broken bones Zoro did more damage than that condom.
Your logic is flawed lmao. Can't even argue with clowns like you.

Both fight started at the same time but one sequence this clowns says Luffy has taken down Kizaru in a "couple of minute" and "Zoro took 20 min"
When both fights started at the same time and we switched the moment Luffy landed the punch to flashBack.

Lmao I'm done with this fandom. Even Erkan provides better arguments than you both combined sometimes.
Don't worry, one minute he says that Kuma was a pirate with a crew to somehow make Mihawk look bad? when the opposite happens he spins it as a W. Completely braindead. :kobeha:

Why you deflecting? Is it because you got no argument against the fact that Luffy has knocked an Admiral on his ass, in less time than Zoros been getting all bruised up by the guy Luffy LOL diffed. Lmfao...

As I said , Zoro already outclassed Luffy on rooftop against Kaido.
Unless you accept Lucci > Kaido. That's useless lol.
Even with 30 broken bones Zoro did more damage than that condom.
Your logic is flawed lmao. Can't even argue with clowns like you.
Kaido never concider Zoro a worthy openent . Oda literally said Luffy is th eonly one that Kaido wa sinterested in fighting since oden . Where zoro at ? Trying to change the manga wont help dude.
ZOro got 0 chance vs kaido lmao stop it dude no lucci is not as strong as Kaido but he is all zoro can take for now . We are not even sure zoro will win vs lucci they might drew or stalemate until the end .

Luffy took Lucci out in seconds.... Took Kizaru out in a couple minutes...

Meanwhile Zoro........

Lmfao.....

How you guys even have the balls to try and compare Zoro to Luffy at this point is hilarious...
Most Zolofans don't have any literary intelligence so this happens. They think a side character is stronger than the main. Thats pretty laughable. Only he and his fellow clowns would dare to even take both of their names in a sentence.
I have no problem with Zolo being the no.2 but when I see these idiotic claims by these clowns, I laugh my ass off. They are the ones who say the flashback is ass. Maybe because the writer has invested more in Kuma than their favorite character Zolo whose flashback was limited to getting negged by a girl.

C

Cruxroux

Why you deflecting? Is it because you got no argument against the fact that Luffy has knocked an Admiral on his ass, in less time than Zoros been getting all bruised up by the guy Luffy LOL diffed. Lmfao...
Lmao again. Changing the whole sequence.
You haven't answered any of my canon based argument lol.
Luffy is himself down lmao. Name me one yonkou who goes out after making one AdCoC attack lol.
Come back when Zoro is using Ashura or KoH and attacks names too 😂😂😂😂. Then we will debate.

What I wanna know is who did Ace defeat that was a member of the Shichibukai.... We'll probably never find out, but it makes sense now why the WG offered him the position. It wasn't a vacant spot to begin with, rather he made it a vacant spot.
Unless it's a Mistake or Retconn, Ace was offered Warlord Position "Before" He joined WB Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.