Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Kaido never concider Zoro a worthy openent . Oda literally said Luffy is th eonly one that Kaido wa sinterested in fighting since oden . Where zoro at ? Trying to change the manga wont help dude.
ZOro got 0 chance vs kaido lmao stop it dude no lucci is not as strong as Kaido but he is all zoro can take for now . We are not even sure zoro will win vs lucci they might drew or stalemate until the end .
Lmao changing the argument?
Zoro never got the chance. If you know how to read and had decent reading skills you would know.
Zoro with Ryou did more damage to Kaido than Luffy did with AdCoC lmao.
Then was yeeted off the island next chapter 😂😂😂 "worthy".

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
:finally:

Anti Doffy gang praying that Oda doesnt bring him back....
I go back and forth a lot on my favorite character, but most of my time reading OP it was Doflamingo :steef:

I didn't realize how many powerscaling fights and agendas he's involved in until a couple of years back, but that makes no difference to me, we need Doffy back for final war :steef:

Why are People still talking about Zoro vs Lucci? lol
That's like saying why didn't Zoro Off-Panel Pica who He fought for like +25 Chapters
Once Scene switched to their Fight, what happened? Couple Chapters & Single Technique were enough for Zoro to completely Destroy Pica in his Most Troublesome Form

Main Arc Fights in One Piece mostly involve Harmless Sparing until the Scene switched to them, that's when They start exchanging Powerful Techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.