Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
One small Mihawk panel, and I bet it'll be more analyzed that the zapruder film. Brace yourselves for 120938 new threads on the implications of Mihawk's side gaze, the smoke in the background, the candle flame, the angle at which the paper is crumpled in his hand, etc...

If you get too deep down the Mihawk rabbit hole, don't forget to join Mihawk-olics Anonymous
Since everyone and their imaginary girlfriend is creating a Mihawk thread, shit lemme jump on the bandwagon too

Not quite sure what to actually discuss, so let's make this the official "Mihawk Resides Rent Free in My Head" support group 🀯

This is a safe space, please state your name and why you obsess over the world's greatest swordsman.

Let the confessions begin! βš”οΈ

One small Mihawk panel, and I bet it'll be more analyzed that the zapruder film. Brace yourselves for 120938 new threads on the implications of MIhawk's side gaze, the smoke in the background, the candle flame, the angle at which the paper is crumpled in his hand, etc...

If you get too deep down the Mihawk rabbit hole, don't forget to join Mihawk-olics Anonymous
Shades scaling here we goooo :finally:

I think we mistrepret something here...WG has mission for Kuma when he went to east blue...not that he went to east blue because of a mission...now it is possible that his mission is relevant to that village or maybe different mission entirely that has nothing to do with east blue
Didn't summary said he had mission on that island?
Maybe it's not related to Luffy but something entirely else. Because i don't think Luffy & Kuma meet.

Akai2

β€Ž
I think we mistrepret something here...WG has mission for Kuma when he went to east blue...not that he went to east blue because of a mission...now it is possible that his mission is relevant to that village or maybe different mission entirely that has nothing to do with east blue
I hope they mention something about the Nika fruit. I'm still bothered by that plot hole.

One small Mihawk panel, and I bet it'll be more analyzed that the zapruder film. Brace yourselves for 120938 new threads on the implications of Mihawk's side gaze, the smoke in the background, the candle flame, the angle at which the paper is crumpled in his hand, etc...

He's missing the beard.:crazwhat:

Akai2

β€Ž
WG didn't know about Luffy having Nika DF at that point. Kuma mission must be related to something else.
Yeah they don't know about Luffy specifically, but I'm hoping they mention that at least they're actively tracking it, or show any indication they're aware of its general whereabouts.

Akai2

β€Ž
He's missing the beard.:crazwhat:
mihawk destroyed bunch of fleets with a candle while playing crossword puzzle (he didn't even read the news about kuma)
You might be right, see how the candle is just below the fire? There's a connection!
Keep cooking. Please let me know more about the powerscaling implications of the dark shade over his eyes and the missing beard :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.