Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, listen to this theory. Nami retires from being a pirate and lives in a quaint village. She is single but runs an orphanage and takes care of kids. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
Why is characters that love children will not have their own children?
Why is someone like Nami will let go of most powerful , wealthiest and strongest characharacter of one piece ?

Unless Luffy's die , why someone who wants adventure will let go of her navigator?

Why would she do that? She's canonically said she needs to stay with Luffy to make sure he stays alive, and her dream involves roaming the seas and exploring every island she goes to. Her name literally means "wave". Why would she do almost the exact same thing as Bell-mere?

I'm personally not reading this story to see the Straw Hats do the exact same things their predecessors did.
Because Nami loves kids and wants to take care of them. See her relationship with Punk Hazard kids, Momo, Tama, Toko.
Also I'm talking about Nami after she has already fulfilled her dream of drawing the world map. This Nami has already completed her journey and is now retired. Or do you think Nami will die at the sea as a pirate?

Whatever Crocodile can do , S-croc can do better.
Whatever Hancock can do , S-snake can do better.
They are designed to fight.
S-snake don't even have haki or fighting skill like Boa , franky beat her with bubble on top of her lol .
S- Croc - won't have Croc DF cause it a logia and VP can't make those .
S- Hawk - don't have mihawk skill or haki .
I sure later they get stronger but right now there joke for there originals characters.

Because Nami loves kids and wants to take care of them. See her relationship with Punk Hazard kids, Momo, Tama, Toko.
Also I'm talking about Nami after she has already fulfilled her dream of drawing the world map. This Nami has already completed her journey and is now retired. Or do you think Nami will die at the sea as a pirate?
Yes she likes taking care of kids, but it's also been made clear that her dream and her bond with Luffy as her captain are even more important to her.

Do you just not enjoy the idea of Luffy continuing to sail with his navigator or something? And we know kids can be raised at sea on a ship, that's what happened with Shanks, Buggy and briefly Momo and Hiyori.

I see people putting Jimbei in Vet level all the time, saying that even Perospero is stronger.

Ace looks like a YC2 tier and Jimbei is with him in this tier.
Ace when he joined Whitebeard was not in Commander tier. He grew as a member of whitebeards crew for 2 years.

We have seen aces level who had an elemental disadvantage against jinbe and fought on the coast so had ample access to water.

Lmao again. Changing the whole sequence.
You haven't answered any of my canon based argument lol.
Luffy is himself down lmao. Name me one yonkou who goes out after making one AdCoC attack lol.
Come back when Zoro is using Ashura or KoH and attacks names too 😂😂😂😂. Then we will debate.
Luffy is down because of the drawback of G5..... Quit pretending like it's because of using CoC..... Smh... Did you miss the Kaido fight completely?

And in case you'd forgotten, KOH has a drawback for Zoro.... Dude literally said it was going to kill him the longer he uses it.

Now what's your answer to the fact that Luffy has already put an Admiral on his ass, and Zoro is struggling against an opponent Luffy treated like a toy? And yall really think Zoro is going to beat Lucci, then move on to fight Kizaru, Lol....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.