Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S-snake don't even have haki or fighting skill like Boa , franky beat her with bubble on top of her lol .
S- Croc - won't have Croc DF cause it a logia and VP can't make those .
S- Hawk - don't have mihawk skill or haki .
I sure later they get stronger but right now there joke for there originals characters.
I am bored now

Yes she likes taking care of kids, but it's also been made clear that her dream and her bond with Luffy as her captain are even more important to her.

Do you just not enjoy the idea of Luffy continuing to sail with his navigator or something? And we know kids can be raised at sea on a ship, that's what happened with Shanks, Buggy and briefly Momo and Hiyori.
Luffy and Nami aren't going to fucking in the ship because of Oda's no romance in the crew policy. If you want them to end up together, better hope that Oda makes Luffy stop sailing.

What I wanna know is who did Ace defeat that was a member of the Shichibukai.... We'll probably never find out, but it makes sense now why the WG offered him the position. It wasn't a vacant spot to begin with, rather he made it a vacant spot.
They'll probably reveal who it was, my money's on it either being the burn scar man or possibly the general zombie with the helmet that was in Rocks' crew before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.