Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Nami aren't going to fucking in the ship because of Oda's no romance in the crew policy. If you want them to end up together, better hope that Oda makes Luffy stop sailing.
1. I don't need them to end up together romantically, I just want them to continue sailing together.
2. What policy? There was an ancient interview where Oda said romance wouldn't be depicted at all (false) and a recent Netflix thing to debunk Zoro x Nami in the OPLA specifically. When has Oda truly said there won't be romance in the manga? Why do you think so many people ship Frobin or whatever the fuck?

Why him wouldn't? Him fought Ace a nearly dead Fight to, we Have guys who said that Sakazuki got stronger and is poder than Jimbei, we Have guys who wants Doffy and Kata to get stronger too. ALL of them has the same age as Jimbei 40+
I don’t think anyone you mentioned got stronger. Sakazuki is just people coping about Sakazuki needing to be a tier above other admirals, and Doffy and Kata aren’t getting stronger either.

We have no reason to assume jinbe got stronger. The jinbe who high diffed who’s who is the same one who drew with Ace

Bro thinks some interview is more valid than canon material lmao

I genuinely don't get people who want to ship Luffy with a woman he's rejected, you guys are weird
In the original Japanese, Luffy just says "I don't wanna get married". The English translation makes it seem like he specifically meant Hancock. LuHanchads still have a chance.

I don’t think anyone you mentioned got stronger. Sakazuki is just people coping about Sakazuki needing to be a tier above other admirals, and Doffy and Kata aren’t getting stronger either.

We have no reason to assume jinbe got stronger. The jinbe who high diffed who’s who is the same one who drew with Ace
No him isn't.

Jimbei got stronger and him Will get more stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.