Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think hunting communists is a bad thing,but America did(and it does) things that are NOT in the best interests of Latin Americans...It is what it is...
I *do* think it’s a bad thing, but yeah, the staggering number of bloody coups my country has pulled off throughout South America is largely due to Kissinger’s direct involvement or indirect influence, and the same is true in several other parts of the world :crazwhat:

So hunting those with opposing views is a good thing now? Whatever happened to decency?????
Post automatically merged:

I *do* think it’s a bad thing, but yeah, the staggering number of bloody coups my country has pulled off throughout South America is largely due to Kissinger’s direct involvement or indirect influence, and the same is true in several other parts of the world :crazwhat:
If I remember correctly, he doesn't believe the CIA or the state department had anything to do with the coups in the southern cone.

Somehow this so called truce might be the only thing from preventing Israel from going full on "War on Terror" like what the US army did after terrorist building attacks.

This guy is probably the only (real) crypto fascist in this thread.
I would say, and i am not pointing a finger so nobody can report me, that it is clear that there is a troll/flamer mentally deranged furry in this thread, who is such a narcissist that had to ruin the dialogue for everybody because he always has to talk about himself.
A true prima donna.

So hunting those with opposing views is a good thing now? Whatever happened to decency?????

If I remember correctly, he doesn't believe the CIA or the state department had anything to do with the coups in the southern cone.
Communism=nazism.Its the most genocidal ideology ever.

This guy is probably the only (real) crypto fascist in this thread.
You going full retard like c4n.I guess the polish are fascists too,since communism is a no no in Poland.

Last edited:
You going full retard like c4n.I guess the polish are fascists too,since communism is a no no in Poland.
Current Poland is far right wing yes haha

Nothing wrong with getting rid of nazi's and communist. Fuck the far right and far left
Communist hunt throughout the world is what led us to the current worldwide far right surge + neoliberal idiots

Communism=nazism.Its the most genocidal ideology ever.
Nazism’s whole essence is extermination. It’s the only difference with more soft dictatorships like your wannabe idiot Bolsonaro and Trump. Marxism has nothing to do with that. Staline and other idiots like him are power greedy sociopaths that never cared about about anything but their own megalomaniac selves

Last edited:
Nazism’s whole essence is extermination. It’s the only difference with more soft dictatorships like your wannabe idiot Bolsonaro and Trump. Marxism has nothing to do with that. Staline and other idiots like him are power greedy sociopaths that never cared about about anything but their own megalomaniac selves
explain mao and pol pot then lol

Communism is the most ideal system imagined, solely for the benefit of the people and the society. The sad part is that no politicians who pretend to be commies actually believe in communism and are just greedy opportunists.