[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn what a night :snoopy:
"Quackers-quwoof =("

The pink avian-canid slowly nodded in agreement as it seemed very crestfallen at the sight of the dead bodies, especially that of the bushman in particular. If one looked closer they might even catch glimpses of confusion in its eyes, like it was now lost in its direction in life.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yoho
Lord Melkor
Red Night

Zolo
T-Pein™ 2
Infitima

BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle

Luka
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca

Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk
Charlie

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yoho
Lord Melkor
Red Night

Zolo
T-Pein™ 2
Infitima

BoaHancocksHusband
Michelle

Luka
Bepo D. Bear
The Orca

Random Asshole
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Seatonnes
CoC: Color of Clowns
Gadonkadonk
Charlie
Oooo I'm yellow nice that's my second favorite color Also Zolo Is only red do you believe he's the last remaining scum?

Wait, misunderstood the ability.
Post automatically merged:

What a coincidence, I strongly disagree. We absolutely should not. Jesse was LHF and Afk, there's not much reason for scum to buss there.
Infact, I decided the first person to even suggest using Wagonomics in this situation gains -5 town credit, simply for how wolfie of a suggestion it is.
LHF my ass. He was Godfather with double kill ability. You don't bus so powerful role without trying to at least use it. All these people who just showed up to vote melkor (seatonnes, intima, boa's, etc) are looking terrible and there's no reason to not push them rn.

Have you claimed anything? I forgot

I have been wrong in Mafia. I know, I'm a disappointment to our forum, to this sacred hall of correctness and town wins. I know I'm not worthy of life. I cannot ask for forgiveness, I can only hope for the luxury to forgive. People in life make mistakes, and that's okay. However, to make a mistake in such a sacred game is mafia is disgusting, wrong, and evil. It's frankly horrible how I tried to CFD from Jesse, the top wagon in which they were a LHF and there flip gives us no information. Now I know this doesn't seem like an apology, but it is. From the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. Please, I implore you, to not cast me aside like we do to indies. This is my final plea. Vote Lynch Luka
> I have my sus on Kiku He said Fuji as little sus but turns out to be he was town Pushes wagon on Tpein , ironic Teppein is her replacement slot . I see this post wolfy in nature . I would like Tpein to explain his thought but weir bow they were lynched by same person .
As a message by Jesse, this one truly believes that this spews T-Pein town.

Instantly, my POE for today is Orca / Melkor / Seatonnes. I don't like alot of Sea's posts from yesterday or the day before, as well as the vote on Melkor when we know Jesse flipped scum. Orca I cased and feels really fake genuinly, and Melkor I believe I also cased. I'm fine with going for Michelle today as well if they don't town tell. Such a good player as them should be doing much more than they are at the moment.

I think something to note is that Jesse did nothing to push Melkor, a CW at the time. This kind of rings that a buss is easily possible and I don't think we should be giving Melkor very much town credit. Still should give them credit however, which is why they're only yellow.

Also lmao first

Ekko changed bodies
I think ive spewed myself not ekko
we're ekko hunting bois
I understand Ekko is dead?

And why is Orca red for you? I am not impressed at all.

Jesse did not push me because he was inactive. I am suprised Ekko flipped serial, not mafia, actually.

Also you did not explain how you changed your read on me after giving me the most townie points day 1.

Wait, misunderstood the ability.

What a coincidence, I strongly disagree. We absolutely should not. Jesse was LHF and Afk, there's not much reason for scum to buss there.
Infact, I decided the first person to even suggest using Wagonomics in this situation gains -5 town credit, simply for how wolfie of a suggestion it is.
Really?! After two main wagons were me and Godfather you think scum was not involved at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.