I guess you only read the title and skipped the rest of the chapter
Sanji became the opposite and chose a different path
Not quite, Sanji's character is all about fighting against the odds, and stuff he didn't asked to be a part of, for the sake of those around him

He still got those powers and Oda keeps talking about it like there is still a lot to go

Last edited:
The downfall of One Piece began with Sanji's modifications
It's certainly one of the greatest and most creative powers Oda has ever created for the story, and how it ties to Sanji's background and character alongside with the world building, it's amazing, specially for a character arc that isn't even done yet. And it isn't an asspull, like Diable Jambe, Ashura and Luffy's Gears were back in EL

It's certainly one of the greatest and most creative powers Oda has ever created for the story, and how it ties to Sanji's background and character alongside with the world building, it's amazing, specially for a character arc that isn't even done yet. And it isn't an asspull, like Diable Jambe, Ashura and Luffy's Gears were back in EL
Nah it sucks

I guess you only read the title and skipped the rest of the chapter
Sanji became the opposite and chose a different path
Not quite, Sanji's character is all about fighting against the odds, and stuff he didn't asked to be a part of, for the sake of those around him

He still got those powers and Oda keeps talking about it like there is still a lot to go
I agree with both. If Sanji is to be some Warrior of Science it’ll be something unwittingly and destiny will force him into it.

I agree with both. If Sanji is to be some Warrior of Science it’ll be something unwittingly and destiny will force him into it.
Sanji had an inner conflict and rejected the path of science (his father)
Yes Sanji is a modified human but the warrior of science title referred to the RS
He will focus on his CoO/CoA and his passion

Sanji had an inner conflict and rejected the path of science (his father)
Yes Sanji is a modified human but the warrior of science title referred to the RS
Bro Luffy didn't need to be self aware of his "Warrior of Liberation" title Oda gave him, thats not how the narrative works. Luffy never asked to be Nika's reincarnation or to inherit his will or something

The M3's Wano power ups are extremely important for the future of these characters. Zoro's King of Hell title only exists because of Enma, the same goes for Luffy and Sanji with their respective powers, also both have to deal with lineage factor manipulation (DF and green blood).

He will focus on his CoO/CoA and his passion
right but this changes nothing about the warrior of science thing, blud isn't gonna turn into a pacifista or Franky 2.0

Bro Luffy didn't need to be self aware of his "Warrior of Liberation" title Oda gave him, thats not how the narrative works. Luffy never asked to be Nika's reincarnation or to inherit his will or something

The M3's Wano power ups are extremely important for the future of these characters. Zoro's King of Hell title only exists because of Enma, the same goes for Luffy and Sanji with their respective powers, also both have to deal with lineage factor manipulation (DF and green blood).

right but this changes nothing about the warrior of science thing, blud isn't gonna turn into a pacifista or Franky 2.0
I know you want to force the Warrior of Liberation parallel but Sanji himself rejected this path
Just read

You didn’t understand your fav character

He already is tho, but he is still a "mere" 1 Bi bounty pirate, this is gonna keep coming back subtly and be more meaningful in the future

For example, the fact he managed to use his own capabilities alongside with his genetic enhancements to literally go invisible, something only Devil Fruit powers can do (Raid Suits are tied to DF powers as well), speaks for itself.

Thats why it's called Warrior of Science, and not Mr. Judge's Cyborg, or what he was born to be (Stealth Black). The same logic could apply to Luffy here, the creativity behind Luffy's fighting style and strength comes only from Luffy himself, but it doesn't changes the fact those powers are tied to some godlike being very known by some very specific characters in the story

I know you want to force the Warrior of Liberation parallel but Sanji himself rejected this path
Just read

You didn’t understand your fav character
He rejected the idea of turning into a cruel, cold and emotionless warrior of science, you're only focusing in the word "science" here, that is already on his body since birth and he cannot change that fact

At that point he was already even ready to die to begin with, this changes nothing about the nature of his enhancements, about how it's gonna work on him and his future from now on

He had asked Zoro to literally 100% go for the kill at first sight lol, that wasn't a gag moment or anything. Although it also wasn't necessary, but why do you think that is?
Just think
:risicheck:

I understand your point and i used to think the same for some time, but i quickly changed my mind because it simply doesn't make sense narratively.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re right
The whole agenda behind the warrior or science title is against his character
He will follow Zeff's path and maybe he’ll become the Warrior of Passion
Who knows
Yeah he’s never going to be anything close to what Judge wanted him to be. Thank god. I feel like if the warrior of science thing will be connected to Sanji (which I don’t care for personally) it’ll be more towards whatever the fuck the first king of Germa did to conquer a quarter of the world and less Judges terminator ideology of it.

I’m open to it, but I’d rather sanjis power stay connected to his fire. I’ve always been a big fan of the Lunarian Sanji theory because then it means the fire that Sora died to give Sanji is still protecting him to this day. I like it wayyy more than the exoskeleton.